PDA

View Full Version : Org account

danc1ngwitch
10-May-07, 21:20
Just wondered if anyone else has problems with being locked out of their accounts.
I get sick of trying to log in and to be told wait 15 minutes.
My history shows no signs of my 4 year old or 7 year old messing around.
The other children ain't interested anyway, ( unless it's msn )
Some one is trying to log in using my ID, WHY? i don't chat to no-one, I have no mail<<<< see i'm boring i keep myself to myself, [lol]
I have ofcoarse reported this a couple of times.

Solus
10-May-07, 22:05
nope, no problems at all.

Angela
10-May-07, 22:11
no, I get logged in automatically, unless I'm using another pc, when I do have to log in, but there's no problem with that :confused

WeeBurd
10-May-07, 23:01
Nope - my only occasional problem is MrBurd posting in my name [evil] [lol] !

2little2late
10-May-07, 23:56
Just wondered if anyone else has problems with being locked out of their accounts.
Some one is trying to log in using my ID, WHY? i don't chat to no-one, I have no mail<<<< see i'm boring i keep myself to myself, [lol]

Just check the box when logging in. Or even better, download Firefox. It automatically saves your user names and passwords if you want it to.

oldmarine
11-May-07, 00:34

I've never had the problem.

Lolabelle
11-May-07, 04:55
I have had the occaisional problem where I have to relog on. But once i do that, no probs.

badger
11-May-07, 11:47
I found myself logged out once and then the next few times had to keep logging in before I realised I hadn't ticked the keep me logged in box or whatever it is (can't remember now). Might be worth checking.

Max
11-May-07, 12:22
I've had that problem a couple of times ove the last few weeks - at first I thought someone had been trying to log in and failed, however they hadn't as far as I know and it happened a couple of times after that - I just don't bother logging in if it happens and go do something else! Think it could be a gremlin:-)

danc1ngwitch
11-May-07, 15:49
yeah i go do something else come back an same thing.
Ahwell just one of those things i guess, x ty all

sweetpea
12-May-07, 01:12
DCW I had a similar experience to you twice it happened, I just waited for an email from a mod, they sorted it but it felt like ages with the 15 min replies.:)