PDA

View Full Version : Car headlights

Teal
24-Oct-16, 15:51
Is it just me or are there more cars going around with just one headlight on? I've seen so many lately that I have started to consider whether it is a trend. I have also noticed that many have installed custom wiring in their headlights - in particular fog lights that light on whatever side the indicator is on and fade when the indicator stops.

mi16
24-Oct-16, 17:53
Is it just me or are there more cars going around with just one headlight on? I've seen so many lately that I have started to consider whether it is a trend. I have also noticed that many have installed custom wiring in their headlights - in particular fog lights that light on whatever side the indicator is on and fade when the indicator stops.

I think you will find the foglight/indicator thing is standard fitment on VAG motors

rogermellie
24-Oct-16, 18:30
I think you will find (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=I%20think%20you%27ll%20find)the blah blah blah

there's a few hashtags with the link that sum up the type of people who start their sentences this way

mi16
24-Oct-16, 22:19
there's a few hashtags with the link that sum up the type of people who start their sentences this way

Who cares?
hashtag users, tweeters and the like are normally illiterate morons
As are many on here

Mik.M.
25-Oct-16, 10:13
The one eyed car is how you know you are getting nearer home when travelling up from Inverness. These people never bother to check their lights.

riggerboy
25-Oct-16, 11:13
could be a cost saving exercise ???