PDA

View Full Version : missing threads

birdie
30-May-05, 18:27
It seems not only the Norfrost threads have been removed, but every one with mace or john murry in the title has dissapeared to, mayby C.A.S.E are about to invest in spar.

jjc
30-May-05, 20:31
Okay Bill; why?

I thought that the concerns raised were reasonable. If a local business is failing its disabled customers – even after one of those customers brings the failing to the attention of staff – then it seems perfectly reasonable for it to be mentioned on this message board. The criticisms regarding access were far from difficult for anybody to go and verify should the business owner refute the claim… all anybody would have to do is go and look.

If Alananders68 was the problem then a) why didn’t you say anything at the time (in fact why on Earth didn’t you say anything?) and b) why take the second thread, which he hadn’t participated in at all?

I certainly hope that this isn’t a case of protection for ‘the boys’!

neep___docker
30-May-05, 20:58
I certainly hope that this isn’t a case of protection for ‘the boys’

Maybe Jackie Gunn and Andrew Carter have found a new home looking after the Caithness.org messageboard. ;)

daviddd
30-May-05, 21:03
Okay Bill; why?

I thought that the concerns raised were reasonable. If a local business is failing its disabled customers – even after one of those customers brings the failing to the attention of staff – then it seems perfectly reasonable for it to be mentioned on this message board. The criticisms regarding access were far from difficult for anybody to go and verify should the business owner refute the claim… all anybody would have to do is go and look.

If Alananders68 was the problem then a) why didn’t you say anything at the time (in fact why on Earth didn’t you say anything?) and b) why take the second thread, which he hadn’t participated in at all?

I certainly hope that this isn’t a case of protection for ‘the boys’!well obviously the Norfrost thread was potentially libellous with one allegation - totally out of order whoever put that on! :(

pie2000
30-May-05, 21:25
The listing about mace shop not accomadating the disabled was all wrong and maby some should shop there more often before saying different. I shop there at the one in thurso and the staff are always very helpful to getting them in and helping them get what they want (if they need the help that is) So taking away the thread that was so full of untruths i think was justified!! I also dont think anyone enjoyed reading the disgusting remarks that alananders made so why leave it there to upset more people!