PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new forever home & family

Misswiths
21-Oct-16, 15:42
My Boxer dog Bruno is looking for a new loving home.

Due to family circumstances and work commitments we are struggling to find quality time with our boy and it's just not fair on him.
He is a big loving softy, doesn't bark, has never bitten, is great with kids (i have a 6 year old daughter), very good with other dogs, full of energy and you would fall in love with him in an instant!!

He can be left alone for short periods and is well behaved but prefers to be with someone most of the time, hes a big on cuddles.. the minute you sit down he's on your lap, he doe's forget how big he is at times.

He is neutered & chipped.

I am looking for a forever home for our boy and someone who can give him the love and attention he deserves, this is not something that has been taken lightly, it has taken serious thought and is heart breaking for us all as a family but we want what is best for him.

If anyone is seriously interested in opening their home & heart to him i would like to do a meet and greet with yourselves and Bruno before he is re-homed to make sure you fully know him and vise versa. He is very energetic and needs lots of time for long walks and attention (he really is like a child)

Feel free to contact me on here or my email at Julieebudge@gmail.com. I can send more photos and more information.

Thanks.
Julie.