PDA

View Full Version : BLUE MONDAY

zebedy
30-May-05, 18:23
It's about time there was a blue monday goin in thurso... The last one i heard of was with local band Duress, Fear of Faith and Estrella.... And that was in 2004... Now i dont know were to start with organizing one, But If sum1 would tell me How to go about it... I will most definatly get one kickin as soon as possible!

Add me on : rehabreject@hotmail.com
Or drop me a call on: 07919457508

cheers, Cyanide Drum section

[smirk]

kowalski
30-May-05, 20:54
good shout zebedy

that would be the one, if you have any luck and need a band, drop us a msg on our messageboard :)

http://kowalskiworld.tripod.com

Jeid
04-Jun-05, 02:23
OMG!!! Rehabreject! haha, old band name... oh, nobody gets it

nutty da drummer
05-Jun-05, 13:02
i do

zebedy
06-Jun-05, 18:46
U prob dont mind me.. but I'm Jak Hornys wee .. cous..... Thats Were I got the rehab Reject from! lol

Camra
07-Jun-05, 13:25
Try speaking to James Sutherland in the Music Shop.

The Blue Mondays seem to occur when a few new bands / acts with only a few numbers each can combine to justify an evening to 'flog thier wares' and subject themselves to constructive critism with regards sound, stage prescence etc from others that have been through the mill. Blue Monday normally supply a PA nad some backline equipment to help

A recent T Total event in Wick Assembly rooms was a good indicator of up and coming talent.

Jeid
08-Jun-05, 03:32
U prob dont mind me.. but I'm Jak Hornys wee .. cous..... Thats Were I got the rehab Reject from! lol

ugh, its JEID not JIED!!

yeah, i mind you. not seen you since you were... well, its ben about 5years i think :eek:

i knew nutty would get it. pah.

nutty da drummer
09-Jun-05, 00:41
zebedy, u cud try n get in touch with Iain Sinclair. he used to be a big roll in the old Blue Mondays and maby if u got in touch with him, hed help out? im up for helpin you organise 1. n jied, i did no ir, no pah bout it. lol