PDA

View Full Version : Who do you look like?

crayola
15-Oct-16, 16:53
I was watching Four Rooms on Channel Four this morning and was reminded that people used to mistake me for Celia Sawyer. We're similar sizes and shapes but I'm a bit taller than Celia and I have real boobs and straighter legs. ;)

We used to model back in the day. I was more well known back then but she won the celebrity stakes by a mile after I'd had enough of the modelling game.

Who do you look like? Famous or otherwise.

gaza
18-Oct-16, 21:59
Ken Dodd.
��
��
��
��

sids
18-Oct-16, 22:27
Who the Hell is Celia Sawyer?

Serenity
18-Oct-16, 22:42
http://i.imgur.com/i5urrPh.jpg

Kodiak
19-Oct-16, 00:48
I Look a bit like this :-

http://i66.tinypic.com/2r7njgi.jpg

riggerboy
19-Oct-16, 04:18
yeah yeah yeah,

tonkatojo
19-Oct-16, 11:04
I was watching Four Rooms on Channel Four this morning and was reminded that people used to mistake me for Celia Sawyer. We're similar sizes and shapes but I'm a bit taller than Celia and I have real boobs and straighter legs. ;)

We used to model back in the day. I was more well known back then but she won the celebrity stakes by a mile after I'd had enough of the modelling game.

Who do you look like? Famous or otherwise.

Dear me, talk about vanity and ringing your own bell, but I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder and beer/wine goggles help to eliminate age faults and the likes.

tonkatojo
19-Oct-16, 11:05
yeah yeah yeah,

Is this cryptic RB ? and you are like one of the fab 4. lol.

riggerboy
19-Oct-16, 19:09
it was a reply to, like you said bell own and ring ???

and if we are ringing bells, Robbie Williams used to look like me, I've been told, Darren Clarke the golfer has a resemblance too me now, George Clooney, and some chef mannie, also have a look of me, my god my faither wiz a busy man on his travels

I was watching Four Rooms on Channel Four this morning and was reminded that people used to mistake me for Celia Sawyer. We're similar sizes and shapes but I'm a bit taller than Celia and I have real boobs and straighter legs.

crayola
19-Oct-16, 23:15
Hey riggerclooney does George know he has a long lost twin in Wick?

riggerboy
20-Oct-16, 04:50
Hey riggerclooney does George know he has a long lost twin in Wick?

no I don't think so, and hes no getting ma coffee

crayola
20-Oct-16, 23:05
You can have some of my coffee. I have Nespresso coming out of my ears.

I had a chat with your golfer half brother on the practice bit at the Open a few years back. Nice bloke. Good banter. Plenty mischief in his eyes. I can see the family resemblance. ;)