PDA

View Full Version : disco

boxer
08-May-07, 15:30
hi i was wondering if anyone can help me im looking for someone to play music at my mam n dads 25th wedding anniversary, a disco rather than a band! can anyone help?

ellie-lou
08-May-07, 16:09
Try RG,S mobile disco:a guy called robert gray he lives in strathmore road in thurso he is very good he also is the butcher in the thurso coop.hope this helps.

Ash
08-May-07, 17:13
he quite expensive tho i think:roll:

bobsgirl
08-May-07, 17:59
I just booked RG's for a 60th Birthday Party, he is very reasonably priced and his range of music suits everyone. Have hired him before for a kids Birthday Party and he took total control of the party games etc. He does a great job and caters for all!!

Dynamic Sounds
09-May-07, 00:56
Boxer - PM sent

Moonboots
09-May-07, 15:07
he quite expensive tho i think:roll:

You pay for what you get.
Say you go into a supermarket and buy a tin of its own brand beans but you dont expect it to taste like heinz do you..

Ash
09-May-07, 17:33
You pay for what you get.
Say you go into a supermarket and buy a tin of its own brand beans but you dont expect it to taste like heinz do you..

we hired them, some of the newer songs sounded like recordings, wasnt great quality!

Gogglebox
09-May-07, 17:48
Personally I would recommend RGs and thought they were fairly reasonably priced
I have used them a lot and they tailor the music to suit the occasion and not just the same records whatever like some

Ash
09-May-07, 18:42
everyone is entilted to their own opinion

:eek: