PDA

View Full Version : coffie morring

fizzy1x
25-Aug-16, 13:32
Im going 2 be hollding a coffie morring on fiday the 16 september in the british legion starting at 10
there be sandweches and cakes available and it be 2.00 2 get in.. this is for mc millan cancer and all the cash rased will be going 2 mcmillan
there also bea raffle available and were doing a speshail price for the winner they get a weekend free at our caravan in grannies in embo and there be second prize and a 3 prize as well it be for the
14 october for 3 nights from friday till monday
why not come along for a natter tea and coffie and sandwiches and cakes will aslo be available ......

DSTOTM
27-Aug-16, 21:34
Is it only coffee? I'm more of a tea man myself.

DSTOTM
27-Aug-16, 21:39
What is the special price for the winner of the FREE weekend? I don't quite understand that one?

DSTOTM
27-Aug-16, 21:57
Bless you, I for one am in..........Grannies caravan in Embo sounds good to me ;) Let's do this! 16th September / British legion Hall / 10am onwards / £2 entry fee....... be there or be square!

All proceeds going toward a good cause :)

Alrock
28-Aug-16, 00:34
What is the special price for the winner of the FREE weekend? I don't quite understand that one?

You mean that you understood the rest?

fizzy1x
28-Aug-16, 17:41
no thers tea as well

fizzy1x
28-Aug-16, 17:47
it mean the first prize is a holliday away at our caravan in grannys in embo with the pasess incuded ...the second prize is a big cake from johnstons bakery 3 prize is a cake donted by conner store19 in thurso and the 4 prize is 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka