PDA

View Full Version : Anyone run or want to set up a bead/findings business?

cazmanian_minx
24-Aug-16, 16:34
My business has been closed for nearly 2 years now and I still haven't got round to selling off the remains of the stock on eBay due to lack of time, so wondered if anyone was interested in buying it off me as a job lot? Includes cabochons, cabochon settings, charm beads, charms, chain, cord, crystal beads, glass beads, gemstone beads, Czech beads, metal beads, plastic and acrylic beads, a few strings of pearls, clasps, jump rings, split rings, headpins and eyepins, resin flatbacks, a few pairs of various types of jewellery pliers and some memory wire.

Also happy to provide support and advice and details of all suppliers to the purchaser. I was selling from eBay and my own website and as one person working from a spare room at home, was achieving a turnover of £69,000 - £101,000 a year with a net profit of £12,950 to £21,000. Reason for closing it was that after 10 years of doing it, both part-time and full-time, I just wanted a change!

I have £13,150 of beads and findings on hand at cost price, full retail value about £30,000, looking for offers of around £10,000 for the lot. PM with any questions or for a spreadsheet of all stock on hand.