PDA

View Full Version : House for short term rent near Mid Clyth

stevep
07-May-07, 20:56
We have been looking for a static caravan to use during our self build project but have been unable to find anything at a reasonable price.

Plan B is to rent. Does anybody know of anywhere in the area that would be available but for a short term rent only. The properties shown in the rental pages are longer term.

Many thanks

stratman
07-May-07, 22:02
Hi steve

From my self build experience it may be wise to consider the longer term. Things happen much slower than expected with boring regularity. Every one told me this and I thought "Oh no" but it has proven to be true in bucket loads.

porshiepoo
08-May-07, 09:42
Have to agree with Stratman. Think 'Caithness time' and think long term. lol. Unless of course you're carrying out the majority of the self build yourself.

You wouldn't happen to be the gentleman that was interested in our mobile would you at the weekend? If you are, sorry it got sold but we'll keep an eye for any others in the area.

As for rent, there is a couple in Lybster village next door to the police station that have a property on Norland Street they rent out but I'm not sure what they have already booked. Worth a try though.