PDA

View Full Version : gig in the Grove.....

Chobbersjnr
07-May-07, 18:22
John & Isaac Sutherland are appearing as "Fats & Isaac" live in the Grove Lounge on Sat. 12th May

see you there.....

Deemac
07-May-07, 21:28
What time do you start playing at?

Is there a charge to get in??

Is fancy dress optional???

Chobbersjnr
11-May-07, 13:42

9pm the morra

admittance 1 soul per person

Fancy dress is optional

& it's tomorrow night

oh & I almost forgot

BUMP!!!!!!!!

Gleber2
11-May-07, 13:59

Free admission if you come dressed up as Rossie Murray.

Deemac
11-May-07, 18:47
Not shure Caithness could handle more than one Rossie at a time!!

Anyway, I would have thought the pressure of such a famous local musician in your midst might prove too off-putting!!

Can I come as a Chobbers clone instead? (Mini-Chobb . . . . .):eek:

Gleber2
14-May-07, 17:56
Many thanks to the people who came on Saturday. Good to play to such a large and receptive audience who seemed to enjoy themselves as much as we did. See you next time. I hope.

Deemac
14-May-07, 19:08
Well done lads was the best gig I've ever (not) seen EVER.

Your just so brilliant!! I'm thinking of selling my house and giving you all my money, your just so great (have the car, children, hamster and goldfish as well . . . .).

Chobbers you can have the Signia & studio as I've now given up playing for good.

Wow - I can't wait to see you again as your just soooooooooooo fabulous and brilliant!!!!! Can I be your slave too, also, thanks, great. . . . . wow

(Ehh - all this self congratulations getting to be a bit sad do you think?):roll:

See other posts!!!:Razz

Chobbersjnr
14-May-07, 20:48

Your just so brilliant!! I'm thinking of selling my house and giving you all my money, your just so great (have the car, children, hamster and goldfish as well . . . .).

Chobbers you can have the Signia & studio as I've now given up playing for good.

Wow - I can't wait to see you again as your just soooooooooooo fabulous and brilliant!!!!! Can I be your slave too, also, thanks, great. . . . . wow

(Ehh - all this self congratulations getting to be a bit sad do you think?):roll:

See other posts!!!:Razz

what????..........you're rambling methinks

& for the ol record, it probably was the best gig you've never seen in your life ever. It was a rocker

anyway what are you getting at..........I'm not getting the humour

NOW I'VE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................after speaking to Deemac ont' phone

Jeid
15-May-07, 10:55

See other posts!!!

:roll:

Your humour is killing me... sides are splitting. Oh dear god...

I don't see any self congratualtions in other threads.

Chobbersjnr
15-May-07, 13:18
:roll:

Your humour is killing me... sides are splitting. Oh dear god...

I don't see any self congratualtions in other threads.

hmmmmm trying to bait a fish boy????

the fish you're after long ago took to ignoring everything you posted.........wonder why????

Jeid
15-May-07, 20:13
Not trying to bait a fish. Couldn't care less if he ignored me to be honest, it's clear the man can't take a bit of fun or stand up for himself, so the easiest way to deal with things is hide. Oh how upset I am.

I think the thread he's referring to would be the one about Deisel N Dust. I see no self appreciation in that thread. As has been explained before... gee is not a part of the band.

Had the man in question actually answered(oh yeah, he's ignoring me, how sad) then we could've cleared this up for the majority of orgers.

Caithness.org... not place for private jokes... unless you ignore people obviously.