PDA

View Full Version : What do I do with this chick

Alexander Rowe
27-May-05, 09:24
I brought home a chick last weekend after several hours of binge drinking. I woke up in the morning and it was totally not what I expected, so Im looking for a bit of advice. She has asked to see me again, now usually I would just go for a one night stand but she has my mobile number.

How will I let her down gently before I release her back into the wild ?

squidge
27-May-05, 10:58
tell her you are very sorry it was very nice but it has helped to clarify that you prefer men and are going to pursue a homosexual partner - she will always have a special place in your heart as the person who put you on the road to being the real you

That should do it

squidge
27-May-05, 11:04
alternatively introduce her to your wife

im sure she will send her packing :eyes

Whitewater
27-May-05, 11:46
It is not 'What will I do with this chick' :eek:
It should be 'what have I done to this chick' :(

7thsonof7thson
27-May-05, 15:03
why dont you ask her if she is ok as you have a nasty rash and you wonderd if she has one too,this should do the job and if she is still on your case then she must be really desperate and looks like your stuck :evil

Zael
27-May-05, 15:36
If you were out on such a bender and she still came home with you, I suggest you marry her as she at least seems willing to put up with your drunkenness :)

mike.mckenzie
27-May-05, 16:07
Never give out your mobile number! Or give an old one you know doesn't work anymore, then if you run into her again "Yeah, I know, mobile's been on the blink"

greeneyes
27-May-05, 16:17
Don't have one stands and you won't have this problem!,otherwise tell her your moving to the other side of the world surely she will get the hint,sometimes it pays to be brutal!!

mike.mckenzie
27-May-05, 16:34
She must be ugly. [lol]

Riffman
27-May-05, 16:37
EH? two topics same title...confusing..

George Brims
27-May-05, 17:40
Now now Mike you know the rule. No-one is ugly at 3am.

Liz
27-May-05, 23:01
EH? two topics same title...confusing..

I know!!! Nearly suggested going to the Vet!!
Now there's a thought............... :D :lol:

Margaret M.
28-May-05, 01:10
LOL, you nut. Since you haven't heard from her all week she's probably flown the coop anyway.

the_C.A.S.E._of_death
28-May-05, 12:02
Hey, leave my Granny alone.

jomacke
28-May-05, 15:03
The girl you took home with you might regret it to if she has not already contacted you maybe she has lost your number

katarina
28-May-05, 20:47
The girl you took home with you might regret it to if she has not already contacted you maybe she has lost your number

Maybe she sobered up and though 'ugh, and I even got his number! I must have been out of it!' In my opinion she had a lucky escape - but then call me old fashioned.......