PDA

View Full Version : Poppies

moureen
23-Jun-16, 08:44
Looking for poppies...the big ones,cant find them to buy in garden centre. Will pay...thank you.

gardeninginagale
23-Jun-16, 20:54
Have pm'd you

gardeninginagale
23-Jun-16, 21:04
Message bounced because your message box is full. I have only two oriental (perennial) poppies remaining. Will happily set them aside for you, if you wish. £1.50 each, as with all my perennials. Here for plants sales every Sunday, other times by arrangement. Mike.

moureen
23-Jun-16, 21:07
Hi Mike yes please keep them for me and let me know where to collect. I seem to have a problem with p\m never use it!!don't know what's going on!!

gardeninginagale
23-Jun-16, 22:18
Directions posted on many previous threads. From Castletown, take the Groats/Dunnet road. Just outside Castletown, take the first and only public road right. Not signed, heads for Greenland and Lyth. I am the first house on the right up that road, white cottage on the roadside.

They are now set aside for you. Coming on Sunday? If not convenient, I am home most evenings. Can help with the pm thing. I am a silver surfer, that's the label given to the over sixties on the internet. I know what I am doing, and I will happily help you out with the pm thing. Mike

moureen
24-Jun-16, 07:01
Hi,i will come over tonight if that's convenient for you..time?? And yes help with p/m very much appreciated!! Thank you.

gardeninginagale
24-Jun-16, 10:56
Fine, any time after 5pm.

DSTOTM
13-Jul-16, 21:12
They have "almost" stopped flowering so call me with regard picking up a few pods. Free of charge.