13-Jun-16, 16:09
Definitely worth a read......

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/11/great-british-wind-farm-scandal/

Rheghead
13-Jun-16, 22:37
The usual rubbish.

Green_not_greed
14-Jun-16, 12:27
Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it rubbish. Let others make their minds up rather than simply shout it down because its contrary to your views.

badger
15-Jun-16, 18:58
The usual rubbish.

"My mind is made up, don't confuse me with the facts"

Rheghead
15-Jun-16, 20:25
Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it rubbish. Let others make their minds up rather than simply shout it down because its contrary to your views.

I don't agree with it because it doesn't stack up to impartial scrutiny. If there was one single reasoned fact that nullifies the value of wind farms then I'd be against it. It is all nimbyism. We've been through all this many times before. No matter how many times I present the facts then it all gets ignored as usual because people's emotions get in the way of their rationality when it comes to wind farms.

Kodiak
15-Jun-16, 21:51
The usual rubbish.

I agree completely, Utter Rubbish

wavy davy
15-Jun-16, 22:40
. No matter how many times I present the facts then it all gets ignored as usual.

Have you ever considered the possibility that you might be wrong?

Rheghead
16-Jun-16, 18:03
Have you ever considered the possibility that you might be wrong?

Yes, many times but I always come to the same conclusion that wind energy is an essential component of a low carbon economy and a suitable energy source for Caithness that has the best wind resource in the UK. When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.