PDA

View Full Version : Boil-in-bag/ Restaurant Pouches

Tia Anderson
09-Jun-16, 02:44
Hi! This may be off topic but I'm searching for a reliable supplier of boil-in-bag or restaurant pouches. My Dad just opened one with his friends and they asked for my help to look online. I have found one already but I want at least 2-3 options. If you have one in mind please let me know. Thanks for your time! :)

scentedbargain
27-Jun-16, 07:23
Hello Tia, last summer I assisted my mom in running her small cafe. She uses plastic pouches from Ampac to freeze meat. You can check it online and see if they can supply you your requirements.

Tia Anderson
15-Jul-16, 14:03
Hello Tia, last summer I assisted my mom in running her small cafe. She uses plastic pouches from Ampac to freeze meat. You can check it online and see if they can supply you your requirements.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. Do you mean this boil in bag (http://store.ampaconline.com/Boil-in-BagRestaurant-Pouches-P376C139.aspx)? They already bought some from a supplier in Alibaba but my dad said that it isn't of good quality. I'll check out your suggestion and tell about them to my dad if they're good.