PDA

View Full Version : Small pet boarding and dog walking

5of11
08-Jun-16, 21:13
Hi everyone
After having had pets and looked after family and friends pets for many years I thought its about time I offered my services to a wider audience so I have a small pet boarding business along with dog walking and daily visits called The Small Paws Inn.

Although I love all types, size and colour of animals there is a limit of how many pets and what kind of pets I can look after. I can take up to two small to medium dogs and two of the following: hamsters/gerbils/mice/guinea pigs/rabbits and also one budgie. Hamsters, gerbils, mice will need to come here with their own home but for rabbits who live outside I have a secure hutch they can use.

Although I can only board smaller dogs I can take any size dog for walks. I live in Watten but can travel to either Wick or Thurso.

My pets include a Chihuahua x Jack Russell and her son whose dad is a Yorkie and two cats who live mostly outside. Because of having cats unfortunately I can't take in other cats.

I am on Facebook as The Small Paws Inn, you can either PM, phone 01955 621872 or email me on 2me2you@gmail.com