PDA

View Full Version : Ah, the good old days

canuck
28-May-16, 20:50
Was doing some org reminiscing the other day. Laughter leading to tears. Oh, those were the good old days. :)

Hello to all the lovelies who lived through them with us.

golach
29-May-16, 08:20
Was doing some org reminiscing the other day. Laughter leading to tears. Oh, those were the good old days. :)

Totally agree Canuck, friendships made, with the laughter and tears, I have made and kept lasting friendships in here.

Saveman
29-May-16, 15:31
...when the world was young...

canuck
29-May-16, 16:41
...when the world was young...

So true, so true!

laguna2
30-May-16, 15:00
Many a night I was crying with laughing! Quiz nights were hilarious at times. I have also made good friends through the org. I do miss the chat rooms.

golach
30-May-16, 17:32
Many a night I was crying with laughing! Quiz nights were hilarious at times. I have also made good friends through the org. I do miss the chat rooms.
I miss the chat room also, many laughs and friendships were made there. I even found my family tree keeper on 'e Org, found many cousins I never knew existed , happier days.

Thumper
01-Jun-16, 19:22
ah yes I remember the good old days well, good fun times on here x

trinkie
02-Jun-16, 09:27
Happy days...

poppett
02-Jun-16, 18:00
Fond memories. Happy days.

riggerboy
02-Jun-16, 22:19
yes kinda miss the criac on here, but then times move on, hope all the oldies are okay

Kenn
03-Jun-16, 00:32
Are you inferring that I'm an oldie riggerboy ?
Well you'd be quite right he he.
I still giggle at some of the hilarious nights that were had in the chat and on the quiz.
Like others I have made friends that will be with me for the rest of my life.

riggerboy
03-Jun-16, 04:45
we are all getting on in years, I just looked back and I cant see my 20`s anymore just a distance memory now

riggerboy
03-Jun-16, 21:50
wonder how many 1k orgers there are ???

Saveman
05-Jun-16, 22:03
wonder how many 1k orgers there are ???

It's common as muck these days.... ;)

porshiepoo
10-Jun-16, 21:07

Hello to all you golden oldies too :)
Definitely miss the laughs and the arguments we all had on here, it was so different back then and maybe I'm still stuck in that time warp because I really don't find the enthusiasm to join in here anymore :(

porshiepoo
10-Jun-16, 21:08
In fact there should be a place on here just for the golden age people where we get to play by the old rules ;) basically there were none lol

riggerboy
11-Jun-16, 06:00
In fact there should be a place on here just for the golden age people where we get to play by the old rules ;) basically there were none lol

yes I agree, and hang all who get in the way,