PDA

View Full Version : the egg farm in lythmore?

buggyracer
02-May-07, 11:55
does anyone know if the egg/chicken farm has started operating yet, i remember a thread about it a few months back?

porshiepoo
02-May-07, 15:54
Yep it's up and running and no smell as of yet. ;) Let's see what the summer heat brings shall we? :eek:

emszxr
02-May-07, 16:01
a chicken farm. oh cool. is it on the lythmore road. my oldest would be in her ellement there

buggyracer
02-May-07, 16:22
thanks porshie, where about is it, wouldnt mind a look see.

scorrie
02-May-07, 17:13
What are they selling first? Chickens or Eggs?

porshiepoo
02-May-07, 18:13
Assuming you guys all mean the chicken farm that I was moaning about in a previous post? ;)

Buggyracer, it's just outside Occumster on the way to Wick. It doesn't look like your normal chicken house though.
As of yet there has been absolutely no smell or noise making it's way down to Lybster. :)

lasher
03-May-07, 11:22
Wheres lythmore?

buggyracer
03-May-07, 11:23
what kind of size is it porshie? how many chickens roughly?

jaykay
03-May-07, 11:29
Assuming you guys all mean the chicken farm that I was moaning about in a previous post? ;)

Buggyracer, it's just outside Occumster on the way to Wick. It doesn't look like your normal chicken house though.
As of yet there has been absolutely no smell or noise making it's way down to Lybster. :)

So it is nowhere near Lythmore then?

porshiepoo
03-May-07, 17:23
Jaykay, I've never heard of Lythmore. :eek:

Buggracer I'm not entirely sure of its size, around 3000 I think?

Buttercup
03-May-07, 18:09
There's Lythmore on the road between Forss (Dounreay) and Bardnaclavin Farm on the Thurso/Westfield road, but that doesn't fit in with the other posts on this thread. :confused

quality
03-May-07, 18:14
Lythmore
A settlement of the Caithness district of Highland Council Area, Lythmore lies 4 miles (6.5 km) southwest of Thurso and a half mile (1 km) east of the Forss Water.