PDA

View Full Version : Hey....

Solus
01-May-07, 14:20
.orger after my name, shame day started off on such a downer [disgust] , right what do i get for .orger, free beer in the comm ? :Razz

Victoria
01-May-07, 14:25
congrats Solus.

beers...hmmmm....you might have to make do with a picture of a beer next to your name![lol]

Solus
01-May-07, 15:14
Oh well...............

changilass
01-May-07, 17:06
Congratulations solus, as you are a virtual .orger you get the prize of a virtual beer:lol:

Rheghead
01-May-07, 17:32
.orger after my name, shame day started off on such a downer [disgust] , right what do i get for .orger, free beer in the comm ?

Seeing as you started on a downer and you want bucking up, I can meet you in the Comm tonight for 7pm till 9.30pm. My missus is letting me out for a wee while, I will get you that pint if you like?:D I like playing pool (shark hint )

Solus
01-May-07, 17:35
Rheg, thanks for the most tempting offer, i know i ride a bit over the limit, but dont think i can make the comm from aberdeen before 7.30........... although i , if i can, take you up on that offer next time i am up , which would be in the next three weeks or so ...... open to others also... pool, beer, chit chat ideal........

and hey that virtual pint never touched the sides !

Your a decent bunch here..... so i will let you buy me beer

Rheghead
01-May-07, 17:46
No probs any time you're up here, I will go to the Comm anyway come to think of it, if anyone needs a thrashing a pool!

I've slaved in the garden today and need a wee tonic to ease the throat, it's been a cracker of a day.

golach
01-May-07, 20:11
I left a pint in the Barrel for you solus, another virtual one

Solus
01-May-07, 21:21
Cheers, :)

Victoria
01-May-07, 23:24
haha - and one from me too! :lol:

Solus
01-May-07, 23:52
Hey !!! i know your game now, get Solus drunk huh [para] take advantage huh ply him with drink !! tsk tsk

[smirk] send it on !! i'll drunks "hic" ya's all under the table...........

peedie
02-May-07, 12:16
belmont street in aberdeen is a good spot if your beer hunting! saying that i'm away home 2moro!!! to the comm after all!! [lol]