PDA

View Full Version : Wick Swimming Pool Timetable

Cinders392
30-Apr-07, 22:55
Im just wondering what the wick swimming pool timetable is at the moment. I have looked on the caithness.org section on the pool but it just has opening times. The schools use the pool at certain time as I have been turned away in the past. My son put spagbol on my last time table and I never got a new one. It will prob be out of date now. Of anyone knows the set times for schools would be a great help. Hard taking a bairn to the pool and be turned away. I understand we can get in because of school kids but you try and explain to a 1 year old. Patience is something that is learnt not born with :)
Plus would be good if could get a copy on the org just incase the dog eats the next one or aliens go off with it

dirdyweeker
01-May-07, 15:59
You could phone wick 603711 the first time you go and check out if it is open to the public, then pick up a timetable when you visit.

Cinders392
01-May-07, 20:28
Thanks for the advice. just wondered if they had an up to date one on the internet.

Funky_Foal
01-May-07, 21:04
Theres some times on this website but Im not sure if they are up to date.... http://www.scotland-index.co.uk/caithness/in_wick2.htm

Cinders392
01-May-07, 22:02
You know what I did see that site and thought it was just the pool opening times. On looking closer it does have gaps which must be when the schools are in! I was in such a hurry and never read it correct!
Thanks for all the help