PDA

View Full Version : Simpson's Oil

bekisman
09-Mar-16, 15:20
Well, that's what you call service! at about 11am this morning Mrs Beks rang Simpson's in Wick to order some heating oil - we have plenty,but with the Budget next week, might be an increase in oils??.. Anyway we're 44 miles away out west, yet at 2pm - just now, an oil wagon came down our drive!, driver says he was having lunch at the end of the road and got a message from the Office at Simpsons and here he was.. Not bad order at 11 and get it three hours later! Well done Simpsons.:D

wavy davy
26-Apr-16, 01:06
Well, that's what you call service! at about 11am this morning Mrs Beks rang Simpson's in Wick to order some heating oil - we have plenty,but with the Budget next week, might be an increase in oils??.. Anyway we're 44 miles away out west, yet at 2pm - just now, an oil wagon came down our drive!, driver says he was having lunch at the end of the road and got a message from the Office at Simpsons and here he was.. Not bad order at 11 and get it three hours later! Well done Simpsons.:D

Agreed. Always excellent service.

crashbandicoot1979
04-May-16, 10:38
A few years ago I was renting a house with oil heating and the tank ran dry on Christmas Eve (rookie error - I hadn't been checking it). I was resigned to spending Christmas with no heating but phoned Simpsons to find out the soonest they could deliver after the 25th and explained that my tank was empty - the woman on the phone was very understanding, and after she made a phone call to some drivers, she called back to say they would deliver that afternoon. I can never thank them enough - fantastic customer service - and I always recommend them if anyone is looking for an oil supplier.