PDA

View Full Version : Support your local broch!

crayola
05-Mar-16, 00:59
Support your local broch!

http://www.johnogroat-journal.co.uk/News/Plans-for-broch-replica-to-show-history-of-Caithness-03032016.htm

And your local offshore wind farm

http://www.johnogroat-journal.co.uk/News/Base-plans-unveiled-for-wind-farm-03032016.htm

It might be difficult to promote jobs in post Dounreay Caithness but it's not impossible.

Do it!

One and all.

Now.

Niall Fernie
05-Mar-16, 01:24
Just to join in and give ourselves a little plug...

It's really easy to promote jobs in Caithness, post them here.

Our job adverts are shared on Twitter and Facebook and receive many, many thousands of views.

In many cases we are asked to remove job adverts after only a day or so due to the fact that there are so many applicants.

We do not charge anything for our job adverts and are happy to help any local business find their perfect employee.

We'll help set up accounts for those with lots of vacancies and we'll happily post any jobs for those looking for just that one special person.

Don't forget that a job advert is so much more than any other kind of advert, it means that your business is doing so well that you need more personnel and we are happy to promote that.

We'll help you find that elusive physicist or that really useful handyman.

Free, free, free!!!

Free to advertise your jobs. any day of the week, not just a Wednesday or a Friday :)

Did I mention, it's free?

No charge to find that perfect person.

The lowest cost advertising available locally, because its free.

(no trees will be harmed in the production of your advert)

The only catch is... Everyone will know you have a vacancy!!!

crayola
05-Mar-16, 11:56
I had in mind attracting jobs to Caithness in the first place. But you are right in that people must be attracted to those jobs. And you do a good job of doing that. :)

Niall Fernie
06-Mar-16, 15:17
I see what you mean and I agree.

It's just a a shame that almost every time someone wants to spend large chunks of cash doing just that, some people have to do their very best to pour cold water on their plans.

davth
06-Mar-16, 18:08
something our very own Crayola is no stranger to participating in

arransinclair
06-Mar-16, 19:45
something our very own Crayola is no stranger to participating in

Very true davth, it's a tad hypocritical posting about the possible jobs available in Caithness when your're trying to shoo one of the biggest developments of modern Caithness away...