PDA

View Full Version : Vodafone Signal

LMS
17-Feb-16, 19:04
I had always found Vodafone to be very reliable in the Wick area until last Halloween when it was off all day. Since then, the signal comes and goes all day and is completely pathetic to be honest. I have occasionally been able to access emails whilst out and about but never with any reliability.

Which networks work best in the Wick area and do any of them have reliable internet/email access? Any comments or feedback would be most appreciated.

poppett
18-Feb-16, 10:27
We had similar problems in Thurso over Christmas and New Year. My old Nokia 3310 and Nokia 100 came back to life with full signal and stays that way most of the time, except near Caithness General for some reason. However hubby has a Doro phone and it still had no signal when mine was fully active. We called Vodafone and they called back to say he would have to switch off, take battery out for ten minutes then replace and switch on again then the phone would fully update with best signal available. He did this and it has worked perfectly ever since. Something so simple most folk would never think to try. Hope this helps.