PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Good

highlander
27-Apr-07, 12:18
Got up bright and early this morning, the dew was settled on the fields, cows munching away happy, lambs bleating, swallows swooping about, wren singing its heart out, then noticed two wheatears watching me out in my pyjamas clicking aways with the camera, gawddddddddd its a great feeling this lovely bright warm days, how did your day start?
(Oh Grrrrrr, as i am now typing this, planes flying overhead, shep howling like a banshee) Oh weel it was good when it lasted LOL

Liz
27-Apr-07, 13:14
What a lovely scene you described. Very early in the morning is always so peaceful isn't it and lovely when it is warm and sunny.

When do we get to see the photos?:D

Angela
27-Apr-07, 13:24
Beautiful day here now :D , after rather a dull, grey start.
Sadly I have to wait in for someone to come and fix the washing machine...[evil]

Solus
27-Apr-07, 13:26
Dont you just love peaceful sunny mornings .... early, no one about....

Then jump on the bike at 6.30am....... ;) preferably sundays, but saturdays do equally as well

( incoming)
insert smillie with tin helmet and sandbags!!!

Moira
27-Apr-07, 22:06
Got up bright and early this morning, the dew was settled on the fields ....

Me too Highlander - I love this time of year. I didn't see the lambs today from my back windows- these past couple of years the farmer has decided to plough the parks nearest us, so we've missed out :(

Being a townie, I would never dream of venturing out in my pyjamas <I don't wear them so this would seriously scare the neighbours> to take photographs but I'm looking forward to seeing yours on the Photography forum.

I didn't hear any extra annoying air traffic here on the Wick side today so I guess they were concentrating on the west of the county. I doubt I'd have noticed much else anyhow - I didn't have a good day at work. However - I've just enjoyed the most immense sunset - looking from the outskirts of Wick towards Watten & the horizon is still all lit up in shades of pink & purple.

I think most folks in Caithness should be feeling good tonight - the least my car themometer showed today was 15C & it always errs on the downside. I think Spring is here!

North Rhins
27-Apr-07, 22:18
I’ve just been outside to watch our ‘Morrison’s,’ solar lights change colour. We’re so easily pleased out here in the sticks. :D

brandy
27-Apr-07, 22:37
we spent the whole day in the garden.. kids had a ball!
hubby was off work so all of us was home!
from 10-7 only in the house to use toilet and change clothes! *G*
we mowed the lawn and strimmed.. and kids and I took buckets and buckets of soapy water and washed their playhouse and all their toys from all the winter muck! i have to admit we were all very wet and mucky ourselves after wards but we soon dried, however sand does tend to stick in funny places when you get damp!
ooohhh and we BBQ'd! had sausages, frankfurters and burgers... with dumdadumda! fizzy juice! much excitment there! ohhh and hubby got a beer!
so now everyone is knackered and tucked away .. well except me and im heading that way!

Fran
28-Apr-07, 02:57
Had a lovely morning......cooked breakfast for himself and waved him off when his sisters came at 8am to collect him and then his brother. He then phoned to say they had arrived in dublin, he was well and happy and i was so pleased for him to have this holiday. Lovely sunshine all day.......a lovely day allround.

sweetpea
28-Apr-07, 21:14
I'm feeling good. The weather makes you feel like getting up and looking at what's going on around you.:D

footie chick
28-Apr-07, 21:33
Had a great day shovelling earth into wheel barrows to transport elsewhere more of the same tomorrow if I can get out of my bed! :( The alcohol is numbing the pain somewhat dread to think what I'll be like this time tomorrow!
Will be worth it in the end {or thats what I keep telling myself} :lol:

Long may this weather last especially for the lambs.

golach
28-Apr-07, 21:44
Feeling good today, went to my first professional Football match in many years today as a guest on my son, with my G'daughter, the weather was perfect, the football exciting, just shame we did not win :(