PDA

View Full Version : had my first scan today....

justine
27-Apr-07, 10:55
Well we went for our scan this morning and we have 1 very healthy happy baby growing.It has a strong heart beat and all seems to be fine....:lol: I am so glad that this one is holding on after my loss last year...We go back on the 29th june and we will hopefully be able to find out what it is......I am over the moon now and can stop all the worrying that i have been doing. And i have finally stopped throwing up......Just thought i would let you know....:)

paris
27-Apr-07, 11:10
congrats and hope all goes well for you . jan x

Angela
27-Apr-07, 11:14
That's great news, justine, I'm very pleased for you! :D

Liz
27-Apr-07, 13:01
Great news Justine and glad you've stopped throwing up.

Take care.

justine
27-Apr-07, 13:10
thanks ladies,very kind of you to say so......Well for anyone out there who is still suffering with morning sickness i found the perfect cure......Go to lidl and buy a cherry and chocolate bomb icecream.Then go to tescos and buy some of there spanish strawberries.Chop them and put them with a large slice of icecream.And then ENJOY. i foubnd it cured all even the blues.......:lol:

Solus
27-Apr-07, 13:31
Hmmmm i am not pregnant, but i will give that one a whirl, just to see of course !

brandy
27-Apr-07, 13:53
congrats hun and heres me crossing everything for a very sticky baby

justine
27-Apr-07, 16:01
Hmmmm i am not pregnant, but i will give that one a whirl, just to see of course !

you should.I did say it was a cure for all even the low times....The taste is incredible....I have a bowl every night..:lol: and solus, if you ever manage a pregnancy, be sure to let me know and we could go for a medical mystery..

Solus
27-Apr-07, 16:29
solus, if you ever manage a pregnancy,

..........:eek: just the ice ceam, strawberries thanks and we will leave the pregnancy !!!

Big Jean
27-Apr-07, 20:14
I am so happy for you Justine. Great news ! Now you can relax a bit through the rest of your pregnancy . Take care . J.

lagertops
27-Apr-07, 21:48
I think this baby is going to cool