PDA

View Full Version : BT Infinity/Superfast Broadband in Reay

Rheghead
24-Jan-16, 14:33
The BT website for Superfast broadband says there is no current plan to bring superfast broadband to Reay but I've heard through the grapevine that it is available next month. Does anyone else have any info when it is happening if at all? Cheers :confused

cazmanian_minx
24-Jan-16, 17:06
From scotlandsuperfast.com putting in a Reay postcode:

"
ReayFibre broadband is not currently available in this area.
Digital Scotland plans to extend fibre broadband coverage in this area. Work under the Digital Scotland programme means that the first premises in this area are currently expected to receive fibre broadband in the period January to June 2016. Please note that engineering plans and delivery timescales depend on many factors and can be subject to change. All information is based on the best view we have today using our current plans. Deployment in this exchange is being managed by Highlands and Islands Enterprise, for more information go to www.hie.co.uk/digital or send an email to hidigital@hient.co.uk."

Moira
25-Jan-16, 01:25
The BT website for Superfast broadband says there is no current plan to bring superfast broadband to Reay but I've heard through the grapevine that it is available next month. Does anyone else have any info when it is happening if at all? Cheers :confused

No idea about BT's plans for Reay BUT have had communication with them over the years. The only way to do it is to click the Complaint Icon on their website and then be as concise & as polite as you can be. I've succeeded in securing several good deals using this method. Good luck.