PDA

View Full Version : Purpose.

Colin Manson
04-Apr-01, 17:12
Hi,

I have added this board to allow everybody to organise their chatting, if your going to be online a specific Day/Time you can let everyone know and they can come in and join you.

We are also planning to have guest appearances, once we have got something arranged we'll let you know when and where.

You are also free to make suggestions/requests or even volunteer if your willing.

If you have any comments just drop me a note.

Thanks

Anonymous
08-May-01, 09:09
Colin Manson wrote:

Hi,

I have added this board to allow everybody to organise their chatting, if your going to be online a specific Day/Time you can let everyone know and they can come in and join you.

We are also planning to have guest appearances, once we have got something arranged we'll let you know when and where.

You are also free to make suggestions/requests or even volunteer if your willing.

If you have any comments just drop me a note.

Thanks

Anonymous
08-May-01, 14:07
I underwent major surgery 2 years ago and as a consequence I cannot remember much from my schooldays at Wick High 63-67 or names of people I knew then!!

I would like to get in touch with people as I intend to go to the reunion in August. I do remember knowing a very nice young woman called Jean Ross from Papigoe and if she reads this I would like to talk to her again .