PDA

View Full Version : RIP - Paula, Caithness FM

SandTiger
21-May-05, 00:21
The Caithness FM, Friday Night Rock Show presenter has moved on due to management difference that can be resolved by sensible intervention from Caithness FM - She will be missed by us all :(

kaz@scrabster!!
21-May-05, 03:38
also dont forget they have lost me as the receptionist aswell

personly im kinda glad i dont have to go there now!! i will miss it tho and everyone there i had a good time and have fun everyone!!

kaz xxx

ŠAmethyst
21-May-05, 11:52
Hey, I liked Paula's show! Was going to start getting back into it since I don't go out quite so much at weekends now (though that might change, too... ack lol)

Can't we petition the powers that be to get them to beg her to go back... would she consider it? lol...

Keep on rocking, lass!

Tugmistress
21-May-05, 22:41
Hey, I liked Paula's show! Was going to start getting back into it since I don't go out quite so much at weekends now (though that might change, too... ack lol)

Can't we petition the powers that be to get them to beg her to go back... would she consider it? lol...

Keep on rocking, lass!

Hi Amethyst :D
Thank you for your kind words, at least i know a few people enjoyed the show. I am sorry but after 2 years of doing the show and not one complaint about it that i know of, i suddenly have to 'tug the forlock' for stupid petty office politics.
As every person at caithness fm is a volunteer and gives their time freely for no reward, i personally am of the opinion that given a few sensible basic rules, that is fine, but when things start to turn towards being a dictatorship and not being allowed to express opinions then i felt it was time to go as i am not prepared to give my time and feel under pressure, it used to be fun, it still would be but for a certain person that is so far up their own backside that they cannot see daylight!

SandTiger
21-May-05, 22:45
I wonder if this thread will get pulled by the morning :roll: :roll:

ŠAmethyst
23-May-05, 15:47
Yeah, I really hate people telling me what I can say, do or even think.

Many people don't like it when their own opinions are challenged, too.

You were great on the radio, Paula. I hope you can get back one day.

The Orkney Lads
24-May-05, 13:10
We always looked forward to your show on a friday nite and want to thank you for playing all our requests and the best selection of proper rock on air :( :(

Keep rocking girl!!