PDA

View Full Version : Vodafone problems in Thurso

crashbandicoot1979
23-Dec-15, 19:03
Has anyone managed to contact Vodafone for a timescale for repair? Nothing helpful on their website and forum won't let me log in, also not getting a response to tweets I've sent them. Have no other phone so can't call them. Thanks

poppett
23-Dec-15, 21:22
I use the chat option on their bill payment page under "contact us". The latest report is that the problem will be resolved by 16.30 tomorrow. Anytime I have contacted them in this way, always asking for an email copy of the transcript when the issue is resolved I go back onto chat and they arrange compensation for the downtime.

crashbandicoot1979
24-Dec-15, 12:42
Thanks for that Poppett, fingers crossed!!

scoobyc
26-Dec-15, 11:10
For those that don't want to waste an hour of their life on online chat - latest update is it will be fixed in the next 24-48 hours, allegedly...
Compensation will be provided in the form of line rental returned for the days you have not had service and nothing else - not worth the hassle of contacting them imho and taking your business somewhere else in the future might be a better alternative :(

poppett
27-Dec-15, 21:26
I got caught out before not contacting them to say there was a problem and they refused to refund line rental for the downtime on the three phones. The chat only took a few minutes, there was no debate, just statements of fact.

My signal is back now, hope it will stay that way longer than it did on Christmas Eve.