PDA

View Full Version : Lost mobile phone - caithness folk have great xmas spirit

ak56
17-Dec-15, 11:04
Can anyone help? I was a dozy git this morning, delivering xmas cards in castlehill avenue, castletown (football pitch end), and my mobile phone was on my lap as i got out the car, so my phone must have dropped. I`ve been back to look but can`t find it. Its a black galaxy y with a black/grey cover. If anyone finds it can you let me know or leave a message on ***********. If there`s charge in the phone, when you press the button you should see a photo of my two sons on the screen.
Thanks so much in anticipation.

ak56
17-Dec-15, 21:05
Phone now found, thanks to all who helped and especially to the young man who found it. There`s still some very honest people in this world

bekisman
17-Dec-15, 21:53
Phone now found, thanks to all who helped and especially to the young man who found it. There`s still some very honest people in this world,Pleased it turned up ak56 and the nice chap who found it.. hope you don't mind, but might be a good idea to delete your phone number or the thread, these pages are seen all over the world don't want to get spammed!;)

Kevin Milkins
18-Dec-15, 00:22
It restorer's your faith in human nature when you read threads like this and the finder does the correct thing. Well done.