:Razz

Nah .....Katie Durham ??

John Little
12-Dec-15, 20:08
After that Charleston you may be right. ��

rob murray
12-Dec-15, 21:10
After that Charleston you may be right. ��

Second dance not to hot eh ! STill viewers vote may just keep her in but Ive my doubts.....is that my street cred shot to bits....ie watching strictly lol lol lol

John Little
12-Dec-15, 21:28
Ha! Them as knock it can't do it any more than you or I.

its glitz and kitsch, pizzazz and high camp.

entertainment.

why not?

rob murray
12-Dec-15, 21:43
Ha! Them as knock it can't do it any more than you or I.

its glitz and kitsch, pizzazz and high camp.

entertainment.

why not?

Let you into a secret John....Ive watched it for years.....classic ol time saturday night TV, watching X Factor the now....not great at all

John Little
12-Dec-15, 21:53
Nowt wrong with watching Strictly.

i can only do so much telly though then I go stare into another screen leaving herself glued to improbable cop dramas.

its better to write, to blog, to talk to people and find out what's going on.

squidge
12-Dec-15, 22:11
Love strictly - curled up, fire on, my wee girl curled up with her blankie or dancing around the living room. Loving it

John Little
12-Dec-15, 22:45
Speaking from a strictly male point of view of course, it is quite nice to watch elegantly clad ladies strutting their stuff in graceful routines.

Surely that has to have some advantages over observation of drying pigments?

rob murray
12-Dec-15, 22:52
Love strictly - curled up, fire on, my wee girl curled up with her blankie or dancing around the living room. Loving it

Yep great stuff ye see Im being nice away from politics eh !!

squidge
12-Dec-15, 23:45
Ahhh but Rob, IM nice everywhere sweetheart :) . Politeness costs nothing lol and I know that you can be nice which is why I find it so silly when you are so rude. maybe I should change my avatar to a ballroom dancer, you might find it easier to avoid being rude then, what do ya think?

La la la la la la laaaaa. La la la la laaaaa. (Hums the strictly theme tune) and..... Twirl ( extending my arm and watching my top line)

squidge
12-Dec-15, 23:54
Well we voted for Jay and Katy, one on the mobile for Fi and one on the landline for JH because although at 8, he likes to pretend he doesn't care for strictly still likes to have a vote.

We have a plan for the final. Fi would like ice cream and maltesers, JH says it doesn't matter cos he won't be watching it anyway! ..... But if I could get vienetta he might like a bit of that.

davth
13-Dec-15, 10:32
Haha you sucker
You get 3 free votes on the website

squidge
13-Dec-15, 10:52
Davth it's not about being a sucker honey - it's a treat for the littlies to phone and make their own vote, they like to hear "You have voted for...." The web thing doesn't have quite the same effect. It's not a huge cost and the enjoyment they get from it is worth it.

bekisman
13-Dec-15, 11:07
Horses for courses, but I don't watch it, rather watch paint dry (Mrs Beks has been trying Acrylics in her painting as a change from her usual oils, but would rather stay with her former) but black sails, the black list yep...

John Little
13-Dec-15, 23:06
Anita it was.

Kodiak
13-Dec-15, 23:38
At least Anton got through to the Final, :D

John Little
13-Dec-15, 23:42
I suspect that was what swung the vote.