PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear....

John Little
11-Dec-15, 23:13
...oh dearie me.....

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/johnlittle21/harry_1.jpg (http://s927.photobucket.com/user/johnlittle21/media/harry_1.jpg.html)

John Little
12-Dec-15, 17:40
It is an interesting thing to me that I have posted this picture on Facebook and a minor war has broken out on it.

Tempers fly, names are called, language is high and hot, and wigs are hurled on the green.

How civilised is the Org that if a body wants to post a picture and say 'Oh Dear', then it's fine.

But it is so interesting to see what has been read into 'Oh Dear'

Whole essays could be written on it...

sids
12-Dec-15, 17:53
You've got the wrong friends, on Facebook.

linnie612
12-Dec-15, 17:56
Who is that? (Not Prince H, obviously).

John Little
12-Dec-15, 18:19
It is, so I understand, a certain James Hewitt.

gleeber
12-Dec-15, 18:22
It is an interesting thing to me that I have posted this picture on Facebook and a minor war has broken out on it.

Tempers fly, names are called, language is high and hot, and wigs are hurled on the green.

How civilised is the Org that if a body wants to post a picture and say 'Oh Dear', then it's fine.

But it is so interesting to see what has been read into 'Oh Dear'

Whole essays could be written on it...

As with any other post on the org the reaction of each individual orger will say more about them themselves than the object of their attention. Oh dear is a good reaction. My own reaction was "bloody hell"

linnie612
12-Dec-15, 18:40
It is, so I understand, a certain James Hewitt.

Ah, yes, I remember him now. Think he only arrived 'on the scene', as it were, in 1986 or so.

squidge
12-Dec-15, 22:14
It always surprises me that people care. If Prince Charles doesn't, and he doesn't appear to then why would we?

John Little
12-Dec-15, 22:16
Ah.

But do we?

golach
12-Dec-15, 22:28
OH dear, Strictly, X Factor, I'm a celebrity , I would rather watch paint dry ��

John Little
12-Dec-15, 22:40
Are you sure of that?

On this thread at least?

golach
12-Dec-15, 23:12
Are you sure of that?

On this thread at least?
for sure, this thread is as stupid as the afore mentioned so called tv shows, and just as insulting to our current Royal family

John Little
12-Dec-15, 23:18
And yet it is a thread.

It lives.

What insults the Royal Family?

sids
13-Dec-15, 15:05
It always surprises me that people care. If Prince Charles doesn't, and he doesn't appear to then why would we?

He wouldn't get off with locking the Princes in the Tower nowadays.

Rheghead
13-Dec-15, 15:39
Well I must be the only one who actually thinks that Harry looks like Charles and even a bit like Phillip

sids
13-Dec-15, 15:54
Harry looks..... a bit like Phillip

Hmmmmm......

Janmac101
13-Dec-15, 19:26
Kind of baffled why one would post this. I thought it was a foregone conclusion altho' he does look like Dianna's brother.
If the Media(who are sharks) leave it alone, why would we give it any thought...Just my feelings...
Is everyone OK with this?

John Little
13-Dec-15, 23:23
Ok with what?

golach
14-Dec-15, 00:21
Kind of baffled why one would post this. I thought it was a foregone conclusion altho' he does look like Dianna's brother.
If the Media(who are sharks) leave it alone, why would we give it any thought...Just my feelings...
Is everyone OK with this?
im OK with that

John Little
14-Dec-15, 00:30
All of it?

or particular bits of it?

Janmac101
15-Dec-15, 16:47
So you want a more definitive comment....

How does 'Tacky' sound?

Your posting of such a mundane issue seems to measure up with some of your other comments. People deserve respect. As someone stated ...He didn't ask for this to be Publicly displayed. As I said earlier....The media surely know and their take on controversial issues... If it Bleeds it Leads. And they have ignored this.
Perhaps you could explain why....

John Little
15-Dec-15, 16:56
As with any other post on the org the reaction of each individual orger will say more about them themselves than the object of their attention. Oh dear is a good reaction. My own reaction was "bloody hell"

QED.

You are utterly correct - as is well evidenced here.

John Little
15-Dec-15, 21:39
I posted a pair of pictures as the OP on this thread.

One was Prince Harry.

The other was James Hewitt.

I remarked '"Oh dear. O Dearie me"

This afternoon I received this comment on Facebook from a person I shall not name, who lives in Canada.

"Perhaps John Little should take some care in making comparisons of the British Royal Family. These things can come back to Haunt him and the Website. We feel it is quite disgusting. Be advised"

It is a most interesting thing but it's the same thing that happened when I posted it on my FB page.

There's a whole lot of folk out there who are constructing a huge event out of very little- if they examine the OP.

Psychologically I find it completely fascinating.

I am very tempted to post some more pictures and say "oh Dear' and see what reaction they get.

It would be an interesting meme I think.

John Little
15-Dec-15, 21:55
Oh Dear!

The Facebook post has been deleted.

C'mon Mr T - that's no fair :(

rob murray
16-Dec-15, 11:34
Oh Dear!

The Facebook post has been deleted.

C'mon Mr T - that's no fair :(

Off all the issues impacting upon our country and lives, this to me is a so what ?? so what if theres a similarity, big deal eh ! actually our MP bet you to it, he tweeted the remark of Harry looking like Hewitt yonks ago...and made the national press for doing so again a so what story