PDA

View Full Version : WebSite Help

SandTiger
19-May-05, 01:04
K, I've just done a webby and would love comments, harsh, cruel & constructive - It's still in proto, yesssss, I'll sort the menu links out in order over the next day or so - But any comments on content, design, easy of access etc... would be welcomed :)

www.karenseaangling.co.uk

champagnebaby
19-May-05, 04:08
I think it's really well done. Especially like the random pix section down the side.

Easy to navigate and nicely laid out :D

Little Mouse
19-May-05, 10:51
I think it looks pretty good!! :o)

Rheghead
19-May-05, 16:38
Sorry there must be summat wrong, all i get is "path error"

SandTiger
19-May-05, 16:48
Sorry there must be summat wrong, all i get is "path error"

Hello Rheghead, I've just this minute closed it off to do some maintenance as there were a few things I wanted to improve - I'll post when I put it back online :)

SandTiger
19-May-05, 23:58
Up and running again if any one would be kind enough to check it over :)

rhaughey
20-May-05, 00:05
Nice one well done (shame you show death in the arms of a human :~( ) Forum page may take a while to work, just try a guestbook instead.
Lot of stuff going on sure you need it??

Ray

SandTiger
20-May-05, 00:40
Thanks for your kind words Ray :)

I think it is fair to say that you will find that catching fish by rod & line is far more selective then netting and that they are often dispensed with far more humanely than being dredged up in nets ad left to suffocate prior to being sold on to your local supermarket or fishmongers, whereupon they become pre-packaged food for you to consume in blissful ignorance. The actual take from recreational anglers is minimal and sadly decreasing as time goes on, compared to the devastation caused by commercial fisheries.

It is a recognised fact that the income generated by recreational angling far outweighs the income that commercial fisheries bring in to local communities – And slowly the government is starting to wake up to this.

So I make no apology for showing a few people taking the odd sizable fish for the table.

I’m glad that you found the site enjoyable but as I’m sure you will note, if I wanted to go really deep into the politics around fisheries on the site then I could ;)

These are my individual views as the website designer and not of The Karen.