PDA

View Full Version : ajg

starfish
05-Dec-15, 09:30
has anyone had any problems with ajg since it was taken over and what are the new prices like i have used this company a lot but not since the take over

starfish
08-Dec-15, 23:24
if ajg is no longer can some recommend a good courier to take stuff to norfolk

Kodiak
08-Dec-15, 23:53
Use the Best and that is "Royal Mail"

Kevin Milkins
09-Dec-15, 00:12
Royal Mail does seem to get the stuff were it needs to go without hassle.

Buttercup
09-Dec-15, 00:51
Yes Royal Mail is VERY reliable but also VERY expensive compared to other carriers. Personally I recommend Collect+, I've always found them reliable and reasonably priced.

Kodiak
09-Dec-15, 01:05
Personally I do not think Royal Mail is expensive as I use them all the time sending out parcel's and at £2.80 for 2nd class and only £3.30 first class, for up to 2kg is a bargain.

Buttercup
09-Dec-15, 01:29
Agree with you Kodiak as far as small items are concerned, but anything bigger is really expensive. I was quoted £21 for a parcel last year but it went Collect+ for £5 and it arrived in south of England within 2 days.

Kodiak
09-Dec-15, 01:57
Ahh I think you will find that will have been with ParcelForce and not Royal Mail. Although ParcelForce is part of Royal Mail they are a different company and have their own Price lists and are more expensive than Royal Mail. I recommend that if you go to a Post Office, ask for your Parcel to go Via Royal Mail as they are not only cheaper they also deliver faster than ParcelForce. Also if I remember correctly the maximum charge for royal Mail for a Parcel is £15.00.