PDA

View Full Version : Women for Indy rocked by financial scandal

BetterTogether
23-Nov-15, 08:25
It seems the group women for Indpendence has been rocked by a financial Scandal,auditors have been called in following a discrepancy in their books accounting for tens of thousands of donations missing.

http://www.womenforindependence.org/media_statements

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/second-financial-scandal-hits-indy-6881468

davth
23-Nov-15, 08:53
Nats ripping of Nats
can only be a good thing, keep up the good thieving ladies!!!

BetterTogether
23-Nov-15, 09:07
Nats ripping of Nats
can only be a good thing, keep up the good thieving ladies!!!

Youll like this as well. A girl who is actually a 40yr old man has wee chats with Paul Monagahan and many others then gets Nationalist supporters to send takeaways to his Glasgow flat. Because someone with diabetes really needs loads of takeaways.

http://www.thenational.scot/news/angry-twitter-users-claim-to-be-duped-by-fake-account-for-claire-said-to-be-man-aged-40.10289

davth
23-Nov-15, 09:14
that is a quality scam
Not really fair to associate our MP with it though.

squidge
23-Nov-15, 09:17
As you know I'm on the National Executive of Women for Independence and have been since it started. I can't add anything to the media statement for obvious reasons other than to say that the shock and distress this has caused to all of us who have worked so hard for WFI up to the referendum and since as we champion women's issues going forward has been devastating.

What I will say is that I am hugely proud of how this issue has been handled - in the right way - in an absolutely above board ethical manner. The support and solidarity of our members for our NEC has already been amazing and will go some way to overcome the sadness we feel at being betrayed in this way.

Im sure you will understand if I don't post again on this subject. It's just too sore :(

davth
23-Nov-15, 09:18
happy holidays!!
(fortheavoidanceofanydoubtwhatsoeverthisisajokeand innowayanaccusationaimedatanyoneoranything)

squidge
23-Nov-15, 09:21
I got it Davth

davth
23-Nov-15, 09:23
I got it Davth

The gag or the swag?

squidge
23-Nov-15, 09:28
The gag! Be careful!

davth
23-Nov-15, 10:17
in all seriousness it is sad to see an organisation being ripped off from within.
It makes you wonder if due diligence was correctly carried out on folk with the means to access the funds though.

BetterTogether
23-Nov-15, 17:50
It seems the initial focus is on Natalie Mcgarry SNP

"The Daily Record can reveal that initial inquiries into the financial scandal gripping Women for Independence (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/second-financial-scandal-hits-indy-6881468) (WFI) are focusing on Glasgow East representative Natalie McGarry."

"We revealed that WFI has called in the police (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/second-financial-scandal-hits-indy-6881468) after an internal audit showed vast sums of money raised by grassroots supporters was unaccounted for.
It’s understood the complaint was sparked when McGarry was unable to explain what had happened to the money.
Multiple sources revealed other members of the group first raised concerns with McGarry several months ago and failed to receive an adequate explanation."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/snp-mp-centre-police-probe-6885561

rob murray
23-Nov-15, 17:58
It seems the initial focus is on Natalie Mcgarry SNP

The Daily Record can reveal that initial inquiries into the financial scandal gripping Women for Independence (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/second-financial-scandal-hits-indy-6881468) (WFI) are focusing on Glasgow East representative Natalie McGarry.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/snp-mp-centre-police-probe-6885561

Sometimes things can get in a a guddle, ie inappropriate systems in place not upto controlling the money flows which by all accounts were very substantial, Natalie McGarry may have fallen victim to system inadequacies who knows but its in police hands now and she has been very quickly named, so truth will out, she is of course innocent until proved guilty so Im not accusing the women of anything as its not my place.

BetterTogether
23-Nov-15, 18:01
Seems more is coming out already

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/nov/23/snp-mp-natalie-mcgarry-missing-donations-claim

BetterTogether
23-Nov-15, 18:48
Recent statement by Aamer Anwar

Following today’s media reports the following statement is issued by solicitor Aamer Anwar on behalf of Natalie McGarry MP.
“Natalie McGarry MP is aware that suggestions of reported discrepancies in the accounts of ‘Women for Independence’ have been passed to Police Scotland. This morning I contacted Police Scotland at Natalie’s request to advise them that she is ready to meet with them should they wish to.

Accordingly I have advised Natalie that it would be inappropriate to make any further comment until the conclusion of that inquiry, other than to state that she is certain that there has been no wrong doing on her part.”

rob murray
23-Nov-15, 20:40
Recent statement by Aamer Anwar

Following today’s media reports the following statement is issued by solicitor Aamer Anwar on behalf of Natalie McGarry MP.
“Natalie McGarry MP is aware that suggestions of reported discrepancies in the accounts of ‘Women for Independence’ have been passed to Police Scotland. This morning I contacted Police Scotland at Natalie’s request to advise them that she is ready to meet with them should they wish to.

Accordingly I have advised Natalie that it would be inappropriate to make any further comment until the conclusion of that inquiry, other than to state that she is certain that there has been no wrong doing on her part.”

Typical legal speak meaningless

weezer 316
24-Nov-15, 15:08
Woman for independence. What an absolutely stupid name for a group. Blokes for independence? Whatever next, cats for the union.

Saying that, the lot of you are turkeys voting for xmas anyway so nothing should surprise me.

BetterTogether
24-Nov-15, 15:33
Doubts are now being cast over Natalie Mcgarrys suitability to have been elected as an MP. Given that wfi claim to have been investigating the issue since March questions are now being asked who and when in the SNP became aware of these allegations. Given that Alistair Carmichaels ongoing court case draws remarkable similarities it is quite right that such questions be asked from the party now in charge. If the SNP knew prior to the general election that one of their politicians may be under criminal investigation how could they sanction their appointment to position.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-34911289

BetterTogether
24-Nov-15, 18:48
Natalie Mcgarry has resigned the whip which means she is automatically no longer an SNP MP

cptdodger
25-Nov-15, 10:10
I have said this all along, the SNP didn't care who stood for the seats, clearly background checks were not mandatory. Going by some of their Twitter accounts, half of them do not engage their brain before typing. None of this though will stop voters voting for the SNP, regardless of all the scandal, to them SNP = Independence, and they will stoop to any level to get it.

rob murray
25-Nov-15, 12:37
I have said this all along, the SNP didn't care who stood for the seats, clearly background checks were not mandatory. Going by some of their Twitter accounts, half of them do not engage their brain before typing. None of this though will stop voters voting for the SNP, regardless of all the scandal, to them SNP = Independence, and they will stoop to any level to get it.

Wasnt there was always an element of kidology about the status of so called independent groups campaigning for a Yes vote. They were, as they always said, not the same as the SNP. It’s just that seven members (http://aidankerr.com/2015/11/24/the-20-women-for-independence-members-that-called-in-police-scotland/) of the WFI board are now SNP candidates for next year’s Scottish parliament elections. This should not be considered a surprise when it came to selecting candidates for 2016, who better than those with an obvious commitment to the cause and, importantly, some experience of campaigning too. ( forget the candidate diligence process as its obvious there's none ! ) It was a brave decision to report missing monies to the police as this situation obviously adds to the emerging narrative, that far from delivering a "new politics" as sturgeon put it, the SNP are exactly the same as the old parties all along, mired in sleaze, cronyism and corruption....nowt changed perhaps the obvious extent of blatant lying. STrong opposition parties would mince them but we havent got any have we ?

rob murray
25-Nov-15, 13:14

True and we are seeing it all come out now but your right committed yessers will vote SNP even if they are exposed by audit scotland police etc.....theyd rather live in a corrupt, centralist free state, than be part of rUK

davth
25-Nov-15, 14:02
its a shame our resident Madam Yes has bowed out out of this one.
Squidge, the name is out there now, no details required but lets have your opinion on the seemingly unsuitable crop of SNP MP's

rob murray
25-Nov-15, 15:27
Now now, Im just awaiting the usual SNP onslaught from the usual brigade, let you into a secret....the SNP can never ever be wrong either morally, politically or in anyway to say otherwise makes the sayer a quisling / traitor unfit to breath the air of scotland

BetterTogether
25-Nov-15, 15:48
Let's not mention the accusations of Bullying from within WFI that have been reported eh it might get uncomfortable.

rob murray
25-Nov-15, 16:08
“We have identified an apparent discrepancy between our donation income and the expenditure which we currently have evidence of. We have exhausted all opportunities of obtaining adequate evidence or explanation to account for this discrepancy.” WFI : And Members have openly spoken about being betrayed : but see wings over scotlands take on this debacle...Orwellian double speak / smoke and mirrors

BetterTogether
25-Nov-15, 16:36
Seems WFI isn't such a nice organisation either according to Shona Mcalpine. Does make you wonder where it will all end, so many people abusing each other and all constantly associated with just one party.

rob murray
25-Nov-15, 16:42
Seems WFI isn't such a nice organisation either according to Shona Mcalpine. Does make you wonder where it will all end, so many people abusing each other and all constantly associated with just one party.

Oh dear oh dear, still all small political splinter groups always dissolve into acrimony and disharmony, ie SSP. Not surprised in the slighest as their darling SNP is a bullys delight, toe the tightly controlled party line or your finished. No room for free speech nor debate, plenty room for party liners who are well dodgy though eh !

BetterTogether
25-Nov-15, 16:47
“We have identified an apparent discrepancy between our donation income and the expenditure which we currently have evidence of. We have exhausted all opportunities of obtaining adequate evidence or explanation to account for this discrepancy.” WFI : And Members have openly spoken about being betrayed : but see wings over scotlands take on this debacle...Orwellian double speak / smoke and mirrors

You mean I'm a Reverand but not a real one Stu who lives in Bath England, gets fined by the electoral commission then has to audacity to crowd fund to pay it even though he's made a very tidy little profit from the Indy movement stoking up grievance and alternate spin on every single issue you can get your head about.

If nothing else you have to admire his business acumen making best part of £200k while living in England, from Independence supporters that takes a particular amount of style. Especially the way he attacks people who don't live in Scotland for even mentioning the subject, mendacious to a point.

I suppose we should be glad he hasn't begged poverty and diabetes to get takeaways delivered to his house yet unlike his now famous internet troll friend Clairerobsc1 and alleged 20 yr old female, yes you guessed it infamous for her tweets with Paul Monagahan MP now widely reported in the National press.

Turns out Claire was actually Mark but not only not female or 20 but male and in his 40s.

wonders will never cease.

The joys of living in such wonderous times where we are going to live in a free, fairer society with all the old ills swept away by an invigorating new forces in politics.

rob murray
25-Nov-15, 17:15
Yep and you can spot the people who post very over the top denial postings on here as their "facts" are usually direct lifts from WingsoverScotland...the power of propoganda and the gullible

BetterTogether
25-Nov-15, 18:36
It also shows up that your thoughts on some posts coming virtually direct from SNP party central. When you look at those involved in WFI and the incredibly close links it has with the SNP ( 7 candidates) does make you wonder, now everything is starting to haemorage out if some have not been taking us all for fools.
Constant denial doesn't mean it isn't so.

Add into that the recent news from Alex Bell about the white Paper being wishful thinking and orchestrated by Ms Sturgeon directly does make you wonder if those who took every word espoused have been treated with incredible contempt by the party they've put so much faith in.

From where I'm sitting I see lots of grandstanding and kerfuffle over consitutional issues but the day to day grind of actually running the country is being ignored or roundly dismissed with a wave of the hand and shouts of " look at the polls"

rob murray
25-Nov-15, 20:44
It also shows up that your thoughts on some posts coming virtually direct from SNP party central. When you look at those involved in WFI and the incredibly close links it has with the SNP ( 7 candidates) does make you wonder, now everything is starting to haemorage out if some have not been taking us all for fools.
Constant denial doesn't mean it isn't so.

Add into that the recent news from Alex Bell about the white Paper being wishful thinking and orchestrated by Ms Sturgeon directly does make you wonder if those who took every word espoused have been treated with incredible contempt by the party they've put so much faith in.

From where I'm sitting I see lots of grandstanding and kerfuffle over consitutional issues but the day to day grind of actually running the country is being ignored or roundly dismissed with a wave of the hand and shouts of " look at the polls"

A bunch of out and out lying chancers and the tsarina is top of the heap her hubby has a lot to answer for as well surely his day of reckoning is due

squidge
25-Nov-15, 20:56
What exactly are you expecting me to say Davth. I can only give you my own view of Women for Indy and you won't like it.

Women for Indy formed around a Kitchen table. I stumbled across it on Facebook in its very early stages. I was "gathered up" into a National Executive in 2013 and elected onto the current Executive group earlier this year. As a non politician - in fact as a stay at home mum which is what I was when I joined the group, and someone who has never been a political activist before and who was not a member of any political party, I found my voice, my experience and knowledge was respected and I was consulted and encouraged to participate fully. Which I did.

Women for Indy has a dual name remember. It is Women for Independence|Independence for women and following the referendum our focus shifted to examining women's issues, particularly focusing on the affects of poverty - school uniform banks were a local groups campaign - and the current campaign around women in the justice system following a successful campaign against the new "women's super prison". In addition there are 51 groups meeting at various intervals doing a variety of things from political education, campaigning on local issues affecting women, like the lack of provision of maternity pads in hospitals, or the cuts to women's support services for those affected by domestic violence.

Many of of the original executive stepped down at the AGM in March and there was a new committee elected. My experience of the current exec is that it is a supportive effective group and my experience of WFI throughout the almost 3 years I have been involved in it, is completely at odds with the view expressed in the quoted article.

It would surely be surprising if a group that exists to encourage women's voices to be heard and women to participate more fully in the democratic process did not have women who were doing exactly that. The National Executive has 24 members so less than half are SNP candidates. In addition to SNP candidates we have a green candidate and Green Party members and those who are members of no political party. The full list of exec members is on our website at www.womenforindependence.org (http://www.womenforindependence.org). I love being part of this organisation. I am massively proud of the National Executive and the absolute integrity with which we have dealt with this unpleasant situation. Everything we have said about this situation is contained in the press release from Monday and the email we sent to our members and I hope that the police are allowed to conduct their investigation away from the appalling speculation seen across social media and in the press.

If anyone has anything else they would like to ask women for Independence or, for that matter me, then we are encouraging members to email directly on info@womenforindependence.org or you can contact me through the Private message function here or by emailing squidge142@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you :)

BetterTogether
26-Nov-15, 01:32
Well even the illustrious Tommy Sheridan has thrown his hat into the ring with regards to WFI and the bullying accusations.

Regardless of of the outcome of Police Investigations regarding the missing funds, itis now becoming quite apparent that there is something unsavoury going on within the Hierachy of this organisation that the women who have put faith in this organisation are not party to.

No no doubt they will go into overdrive with face saving denials of any discord within but there is never any smoke without fire and over the coming weeks more is sure to appear.

We were told they heralded the new face of politics within Scotland but the somewhat tawdry tales of Bullying and Fiscal impropriety do little to appease those who question the stark realities now emerging from the very heart of this organisation.

rob murray
26-Nov-15, 10:18
Well even the illustrious Tommy Sheridan has thrown his hat into the ring with regards to WFI and the bullying accusations.

Regardless of of the outcome of Police Investigations regarding the missing funds, itis now becoming quite apparent that there is something unsavoury going on within the Hierachy of this organisation that the women who have put faith in this organisation are not party to.

No no doubt they will go into overdrive with face saving denials of any discord within but there is never any smoke without fire and over the coming weeks more is sure to appear.

We were told they heralded the new face of politics within Scotland but the somewhat tawdry tales of Bullying and Fiscal impropriety do little to appease those who question the stark realities now emerging from the very heart of this organisation.

With respect Sheridan has an agenda against several ex SSP females involved in WFI, lets face it you will find personalised "debate" in all small political groups which lead to conflict and splits, political history has plenty of similar events. So Im not surprised that in all probability factions would be at work and again lets face it the group contained very recently politicised women ( a good thing ! ) but also contained hard bitten ex pro politicians who know how to play the game. Time will out though but I would be looking at a more creditible surce than Sheridan.

squidge
26-Nov-15, 10:53

Nothing is apparent to anyone outside the women for independence statement. This statement represents the stark realities and anything else is speculation and tittle tattle.

For or the avoidance of doubt I have added the statement here

Women for Independence have, for several weeks now, been examining the finances of the organisation, after our senior support staff raised concerns in late summer.
We have identified an apparent discrepancy between our income (via donations) and the expenditure which we currently have evidence of. Because of the potential seriousness of this issue, the National Committee of WFI decided that the right thing to do was to pass this matter to the police.
The discrepancies occurred during the period from 2014 through to our formal constitution as an organisation at our first AGM in March 2015. It is the robust and appropriate systems and procedures that were adopted following that AGM that have revealed the discrepancies concerned.
Women for Independence has been and is supported by hundreds of women and men who have donated to our work. We know that those people will share our profound disappointment that this situation has arisen. The situation we have referred to the police for further inquiry is serious but we want to stress to our supporters that appropriate, robust and transparent controls are now in place to protect any monies donated to WFI now or in the future. We hope that our members and supporters are reassured that Women for Independence have acted promptly and taken the appropriate steps.

We will be making no further public comment on this matter until the police have conducted their investigations.

BetterTogether
26-Nov-15, 11:19
Well the press is telling a different story that these issues have been rumbling on since March which excuse me if it seems naive but works out to 8 months not a few weeks.

So something smells very fishy in the whole thing.

The fact that some WFI finances have apparently gone missing and it's taken this long to get to a position where an MP has been forced to stand down from holding the party whip and there appears to be no one else being held to account is cause for concern.

It shows a distinct lack of proper procedures and controls from the very top.

The spotlight of the countries media is now zeroed in on WFI for reasons they probably don't appreciate putting out a pretty standard don't worry press release isn't really dealing with the issue.

rob murray
26-Nov-15, 12:03
Well the press is telling a different story that these issues have been rumbling on since March which excuse me if it seems naive but works out to 8 months not a few weeks.

So something smells very fishy in the whole thing.

The fact that some WFI finances have apparently gone missing and it's taken this long to get to a position where an MP has been forced to stand down from holding the party whip and there appears to be no one else being held to account is cause for concern.

It shows a distinct lack of proper procedures and controls from the very top.

The spotlight of the countries media is now zeroed in on WFI for reasons they probably don't appreciate putting out a pretty standard don't worry press release isn't really dealing with the issue.

The statement implies that inadequate financial controls were in place up to the march agm 2015, also why didnt they just call in a firm of independant auditors to do an audit instead ?

rob murray
26-Nov-15, 13:11
The statement implies that inadequate financial controls were in place up to the march agm 2015, also why didnt they just call in a firm of independant auditors to do an audit instead ?

According to Mr Anwar, solicitor for Natalie Mcgarry, he has instructed “forensic accountants to obtain all the necessary information” for Police Scotland and WFI. I take it this means he will put in independant auditors which should have been done from the off.

BetterTogether
26-Nov-15, 13:29
It shouldn't be that difficult to discover where money has gone unless it's cash that's been laying around which doesn't appear to be the case.

Money in to X account
Money out to Y account
then justifications for where it's gone and what it's been used for with necessary invoices.

Hardly rocket science or requiring forensic analysis unless someone's been really clever with how things have been moved about. Even then there would be an audit trail to follow, money doesn't just vanish into thin air.

davth
26-Nov-15, 14:25
whats surprising is the an individual had control of the accounts to do this.
It would surely be prudent to require at least 2 appropriate persons to make payments.

rob murray
26-Nov-15, 14:50
whats surprising is the an individual had control of the accounts to do this.
It would surely be prudent to require at least 2 appropriate persons to make payments.

Well truth will out over time then we will see what really happened

BetterTogether
26-Nov-15, 16:57
Seems concerns where raised 7 months before election all the way back in October 2014.

http://www.pressreader.com/bookmark/8R8EJFQ37GY5/

BetterTogether
26-Nov-15, 18:29
For those interested here's a breakdown of the monies collected by various independence groups.
As you'll see WFI collected over £50k

more interesting in my opinion is the amount collected by Wings over Scotland, yes the Rev from Bath not bad for a wee blue book and running a web site.

In excess of £330k and he then fund raises to pay for a fine from the electoral commission.

Nice little earner I wonder how many people would like that sort of money for running a website.

rob murray
27-Nov-15, 13:34
Seemingly Mcgarry "returned" monies ( 4 figure sum ) to WFI prior to WFI reporting issue to police http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/natalie-mcgarry-handed-four-figure-6909180 According to the report “She was in the process of trying to sort out what was a shambles.” Friends say she was “shocked and dismayed” when her collegues at WFI called in the police.

BetterTogether
27-Nov-15, 16:34
Interesting piece here worth reading gives a list of the twenty people who called in the police with one very noticeable name.

http://aidankerr.com/2015/11/24/the-20-women-for-independence-members-that-called-in-police-scotland/

rob murray
27-Nov-15, 16:51
Shona McAlpine has seemingly called Women For Independence (WFI) bullies and that Natalie McGarry is innocent. What a rotten smell...............

BetterTogether
28-Nov-15, 13:36
Seems WFI pulled the plug on Mcgarry handling money all the way back in February but now we are supposed to believe it was only a matter of weeks. It doesn't help their cause that Mcgarry has allegedly handed back money already.

So we have an organisation that should of notified the police over problems months ago and an MP who was allowed to stand for election when there where know problems surrounding her and the WFI finances.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/msp-scandal-women-independence-pulled-6915595#ICID=sharebar_twitter

rob murray
29-Nov-15, 17:13

According to the sundays WFI did use an accountant to investigate the situation, however they never mentioned this in their press release but I now stand corrected and accept WFI used an external accountant.

squidge
29-Nov-15, 19:19
Hardly any of the stuff posted in this thread has been anything released in our statement Rob. The only FACTS about this issue are the ones that I posted in the post that detailed our statement. Anything else is made up.

bekisman
29-Nov-15, 19:34
Better Together

http://forum.caithness.org/images/statusicon/user-offline.png Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)
Just logged in to find that BT is now banned - must admit never seen an explanation following the word 'Banned' any chance of why that had to be explained? I see he has been on the Org for 14 months - how come it took so long? what suddenly brought this to the attention? sorry to say but to the casual user of this forum, it looks bad. Been looking through his/her posts and can't see anything that would instigate the action. I know that certain things have gone on (it's one of my jobs), but shortly after, it does seem unusual the banning takes place. But hey, I'm just an ordinary bod, yep, been suspended a couple of times, and no doubt I have been very very near to being neutered..

Hopefully it's nothing to do with "anything else is made up" mentioned in #49?

squidge
29-Nov-15, 20:33
What's it to do with my post Beks? I posted that at 18.19 having been away all weekend in Edinburgh doing birthday treat things with my husband and littlies. If you read other threads you will see oddquine posted at about 20 past three that he was banned. I would be REALLY surprised if he was banned for something that I didn't write for another 3 hours and to be honest a little bit spooked too.

bekisman
29-Nov-15, 21:06
What's it to do with my post Beks? I posted that at 18.19 having been away all weekend in Edinburgh doing birthday treat things with my husband and littlies. If you read other threads you will see oddquine posted at about 20 past three that he was banned. I would be REALLY surprised if he was banned for something that I didn't write for another 3 hours and to be honest a little bit spooked too.

such diverse places as Germany, Italy, Canada, so bears no relation to one's location and time..
Yep, it spooked me too - what with BT going on about 'Women For Independence" with some 20 posts on this thread alone.. of course another lively poster go for a reason that's not been really explainedI don't think you had anything to do with his demise, that would be obtuse, but I have posted on here from of posting (by the way my typing has suddenly moved up from one line to another above - pretty basic stuff, and I know this is being read as I write, but never mind) Just sad to see how it was suddenly discovered after 14 months, "where have all the trouble makers gone" was a thread, and it looks like it's a very valid question I'll post this here as it now is, with stupid manipulation not done by me, maybe the orgmaster can investigate?

rob murray
30-Nov-15, 20:32
why on my settings control panel is there a list of my postings which contain comments attributed to posters, or are they mods and this was a role that I never knew existed as its not very clear, ie I never knew this existed until I tried to make changes to my settings : eg comments on my postings that are not displayed on the thread ie Squidge : "Halleluyah" ( couldnt give a flying what she's got to say about any post I make ) : Orkadian : purile ( oh yeah ) etc etc ie people commenting on my posts and then the org give me a reputational rating ? Cant you see that this process is highly subjective, whose opinion counts : can I do this ie make remarks on postings or what do you need to be to do this ? If you hold certain political views and can do this can you not see how totally unfair and subjective the process is even without politics the process is highly subjective and I feel impartially manipulative. OK I got some good comments but can this process be explained to me ?

Niall Fernie
30-Nov-15, 21:31
Oh look, the answer is in the FAQ: http://forum.caithness.org/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_reputation

Imagine that :roll:

rob murray
30-Nov-15, 22:00
Oh look, the answer is in the FAQ: http://forum.caithness.org/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_reputation

Imagine that :roll:

Thanks I didnt know that and spare the sarcasm pal

bekisman
30-Nov-15, 22:07
Thanks I didnt know that and spare the sarcasm pal

Come on Niall that was rather uncalled for?