PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Bullying, Intimidation and Threats !

nicnak
20-Nov-15, 21:38
Hi I just want to say thank you for those members of the org for sticking up for me and not being bullied by the Weeker 2014 person on my thread Paris Tragedy.

I messaged Niall Fernie and I complained the poster was making this person attack, then again when he has threatened to send people to bomb my house, needless to say that is alarming for anyone let alone myself who does not know this person.

Obviously as you will have noticed he has done nothing, so he must find this kind of cyber bullying and threatening acceptable, needless to say I do not and I will not be part of a forum that does.

The particular poster is a coward and a pathetic excuse for a human being who obviously takes great pleasure at bullying and trying to intimidate as from his previous posts on other threads and to be perfectly honest it comes as no surprise to me that this person does not have a wife or children after all who would put up with such behaviour ?
Now I am leaving the forum and hope you find better times on there than I did. To be honest I feel that Niall Fernie is as bad as this person for allowing this behaviour and judging by the amount of pm's I have received so do many others.

thanks again
Nicnak

davth
20-Nov-15, 23:07
Talk about taking things totally out of context.
Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out nicknak

golach
21-Nov-15, 00:45
I consider that statement as cyber bullying

BetterTogether
21-Nov-15, 01:11
For those who do feel threatened or bullied this site may be beneficial it's gives correct procedures and agencies for reporting and the duties of care that service providers should provide.

I hope this is of use

http://www.bullying.co.uk/cyberbullying/what-is-cyberbullying/

Threatening behaviour

Anyone who makes threats to you on the internet could be committing a criminal offence. It's against the law in the UK to use the phone system, which includes the internet, to cause alarm or distress. It could also be against the 1997 Harassment Act (http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1997/40/contents). If threats are made against you then it's essential you confide in someone you trust so that they can make a complaint to the police. If you can't print out the threats use the "print screen" button or snipping tool to take a snapshot of the computer screen and then save that somewhere safe. Or if you have a phone or tablet, use the screenshot function and keep these images safe.

If you you feel threatened call Police Scotland and report the incident tel 101 not the emergency number

weeker2014
21-Nov-15, 09:15

Here here and thank you for talking sense. This thread should be closed and removed as a matter of urgency.

weeker2014
21-Nov-15, 09:17
Hi I just want to say thank you for those members of the org for sticking up for me and not being bullied by the Weeker 2014 person on my thread Paris Tragedy.

I messaged Niall Fernie and I complained the poster was making this person attack, then again when he has threatened to send people to bomb my house, needless to say that is alarming for anyone let alone myself who does not know this person.

Obviously as you will have noticed he has done nothing, so he must find this kind of cyber bullying and threatening acceptable, needless to say I do not and I will not be part of a forum that does.

The particular poster is a coward and a pathetic excuse for a human being who obviously takes great pleasure at bullying and trying to intimidate as from his previous posts on other threads and to be perfectly honest it comes as no surprise to me that this person does not have a wife or children after all who would put up with such behaviour ?
Now I am leaving the forum and hope you find better times on there than I did. To be honest I feel that Niall Fernie is as bad as this person for allowing this behaviour and judging by the amount of pm's I have received so do many others.

thanks again
Nicnak

I dont have a wife or children as I am gay and have a male partner. Homophobia is a terrible thing, never mind the lies and slander.

weeker2014
21-Nov-15, 10:04
Also to put some context to this you will find the "supposed bullying" remarks on pages 1 and 2 of the 'Paris Tragedy' thread in the general category. Only fair people should be allowed to see to makes their own minds up of how out of order and wrong this thread is. I would copy them over but as that thread is closed it is not right to keep it going.

Judging by the amount of messages and positive reputation I received, I am content that the majority took the remarks in the entire way and context they were intended, and did not embelish them or take false quotes to fulfil their slanderous needs.

Thank you to those who have been supportive throughout this.

BetterTogether
21-Nov-15, 10:40
As per others issue up here in Caithness public opinion and how the rest of the world view things aren't necessarily the same. We have seem previous instances of unacceptable behaviour perpetrated but found acceptable by some. In this instance it would appear that is the case. The org unfortunately does not have a great reputation globally for being a moral arbiter but it seems that this instance is being mentioned elsewhere on social media so the story has escaped the confines of the org and is now out in the big wide world. It wouldn't surprise me if this made the press as " unacceptable comments about bombs and jihadis " at this particular juncture show incredibly poor taste if not some depraved kind of warped humour at best. Should the authorities become involved it wouldn't surprise me if someone is prosecuted and further sanctions taken.

with all due respect Weeker I know plenty of people within the LGBT community who have children and call their partners husbands or wives depending on the relationship this thread isn't about you trying to use your sexuality to claim victim hood it's about more of your unacceptable bullying.

weeker2014
21-Nov-15, 10:55
As per others issue up here in Caithness public opinion and how the rest of the world view things aren't necessarily the same. We have seem previous instances of unacceptable behaviour perpetrated but found acceptable by some. In this instance it would appear that is the case. The org unfortunately does not have a great reputation globally for being a moral arbiter but it seems that this instance is being mentioned elsewhere on social media so the story has escaped the confines of the org and is now out in the big wide world. It wouldn't surprise me if this made the press as " unacceptable comments about bombs and jihadis " at this particular juncture show incredibly poor taste if not some depraved kind of warped humour at best. Should the authorities become involved it wouldn't surprise me if someone is prosecuted and further sanctions taken.

with all due respect Weeker I know plenty of people within the LGBT community who have children and call their partners husbands or wives depending on the relationship this thread isn't about you trying to use your sexuality to claim victim hood it's about more of your unacceptable bullying.

Oh I see now you are being homophobic too. You are little more than a sinister stirrer troll and a nonsense poster.

BetterTogether
21-Nov-15, 11:15
Nothing homophobic in anything I've said but don't worry your actions have been reported to the police as you're now trying to turn this into a hate crime and I for one will not stand for such defamation

The phone call has been made and I'm now awaiting officers,screen grabs have been taken of your comments.

I would advise Nicnak to do exactly the same thing. Ring the police and let them deal with it.

weeker2014
21-Nov-15, 11:17
Nothing homophobic in anything I've said but don't worry your actions have been reported to the police as you're now trying to turn this into a hate crime and I for one will not stand for such defamation

The phone call has been made and I'm now awaiting officers,screen grabs have been taken of your comments.

I would advise Nicnak to do exactly the same thing. Ring the police and let them deal with it.

I shall look forward to both your arrests for wasting police time :D

cptdodger
21-Nov-15, 11:53

thanks again
Nicnak

Eloquently put, it is just a shame you have been forced to leave the Org Nicnak.

bekisman
21-Nov-15, 15:26
Oh I see now you are being homophobic too. You are little more than a sinister stirrer troll and a nonsense poster.

How the heck do you work that one out weeker2014?

Phill
23-Nov-15, 22:24
I was going to say, this escalated quickly, but, what has?
No wonder people don't bother posting here anymore. At least the 'old' tosh was humorous tosh and not this offendomatic drivel.

davth
24-Nov-15, 09:40
there was absolutely nothing in the thread that could have caused offence.
It a load of nonsense

dragonfly
24-Nov-15, 13:30
there was absolutely nothing in the thread that could have caused offence.
It a load of nonsense

There was nothing that you took offence at but you weren't the subject of some very personal and insulting comments. I didn't agree with Nicnaks POV on the migrants/refugees but to take it to such a personal level wasn't acceptable

davth
24-Nov-15, 16:56
The precious and delicate little flowers would be best advised to avoid the internets

rich62_uk
24-Nov-15, 17:13
The precious and delicate little flowers would be best advised to avoid the internets

Whys that ? There are laws to stop bullying online for a reason. Its so that EVERYONE can enjoy the internet not just a few chosen ones.

davth
24-Nov-15, 17:15
There is a difference between being bullied and looking to be offended though!!

Also the great org double standards raise their head once again, when a person gets suspended for some comments on one thread yet another wishes the death of the PM and an aircrew on another yet no action is taken, go figure eh!!!

dragonfly
24-Nov-15, 17:35

And likewise those who can only act big and brave when behind a keyboard should avoid real life as they might find themselves feeling inadequate in the real world

davth
24-Nov-15, 17:38
And likewise those who can only act big and brave when behind a keyboard should avoid real life as they might find themselves feeling inadequate in the real world

In what way do you mean?

dragonfly
24-Nov-15, 18:03
In what way do you mean?

I mean it in the same sense as you meant this

think the word is CONDESCENDING

Phill
24-Nov-15, 18:07
*popcorn* ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏
 ‏ ‏

      

davth
24-Nov-15, 20:48
Condescending is fine, it read as a thinly veiled threat to me, hence the clarification request.

dragonfly
24-Nov-15, 21:14
Condescending is fine, it read as a thinly veiled threat to me, hence the clarification request.

A threat of what may I ask?

davth
24-Nov-15, 21:40
It doesn't matter, it was confirmed that it was a condescending post, that's why I asked.