PDA

View Full Version : Running in your pants

Fluff
22-Apr-07, 11:42
I was watching the London marathon for a wee while this morning. Can anyone tell me why the proffesional women run in a little top and pants?

i guess it has something to do with sweaing/over heating but i just wondered if anyone knew the actul reason.

Solus
22-Apr-07, 11:45
No idea but................:)

golach
22-Apr-07, 11:46
I was watching the London marathon for a wee while this morning. Can anyone tell me why the proffesional women run in a little top and pants?

i guess it has something to do with sweaing/over heating but i just wondered if anyone knew the actul reason.

Why do females wear cheese wire thongs and cropped tops and pierced belly buttons?........Easy........to attract the Superior of the spieces..........Men!!!!!!....and we fall for it all the time, how sad are we? [lol]

Fluff
22-Apr-07, 11:54
ok, what about lesbians who wear cheese wires etc ?

[smirk]

Solus
22-Apr-07, 11:55
Only because they want to attract men ?
nothing to do with the fact that it might make them feel good ! or like feeling attractive !

Angela
22-Apr-07, 11:57
They didn't use to Fluff....but I have to say if we'd had more attractive sportswear when I was a slip of a girl....I might have been more attracted to sports! ;)

Not a thong though, golach, no, no, no![evil]

sam
22-Apr-07, 12:20
Why do females wear cheese wire thongs and cropped tops and pierced belly buttons?........Easy........to attract the Superior of the spieces..........Men!!!!!!....and we fall for it all the time, how sad are we? [lol]

not everything us women do is centered around you men lol

connieb19
22-Apr-07, 12:28
not everything us women do is centered around you men lol
Especially drooling old men, eugh its enough to make you want to wear a boilersuit. [disgust] :lol:

golach
22-Apr-07, 15:13
Especially drooling old men, eugh its enough to make you want to wear a boilersuit.
Dont worry, this is one owld mannie the Growlach as you have refered to me as, that would never drool over you and your ilk [disgust] [lol]