PDA

View Full Version : Cats Protection hosting Christmas Shopping event

dousslesh
06-Nov-15, 15:22
Caithness Cats Protection will be hosting a Christmas Shopping event tomorrow at The Norseman Hotel 11am-4pm
There are many quality stalls offering an incredible selection of locally crafted gifts and treats for all tastes and ages !
Please come along , support Caithness Cats Protection and local craftsmen and women and solve some of your Christmas present problems !
Festive refreshments will also be available.

wicker3
07-Nov-15, 15:52
Caithness Cats Protection will be hosting a Christmas Shopping event tomorrow at The Norseman Hotel 11am-4pm
There are many quality stalls offering an incredible selection of locally crafted gifts and treats for all tastes and ages !
Please come along , support Caithness Cats Protection and local craftsmen and women and solve some of your Christmas present problems !
Festive refreshments will also be available. hi am looking some one to help me I have a young cat under my shed can't get it out I am feeding him but won't come out I have 3 small dogs and they just go for the shed little cat is freighted if I could borrow a cat trap I would set it up to c if I can get this poor cat out