PDA

View Full Version : All Boy!!

brandy
20-Apr-07, 20:28
what can i say, hes def. a boy!
i know i wouldnt be comfy like this!

Big Jean
20-Apr-07, 20:38
Cute picture Brandy . Doesn't seem to bother them does it, and grown up ones are just the same !! They can sleep anywhere !!

DarkAngel
20-Apr-07, 20:49
Aww..bless him...Typical....Male!!! lol :lol:

brandy
20-Apr-07, 21:11
he was shiny from al the wax he put in his hair,
i washed it twice tonight and still didnt get it all out...
hes def not gonna have dry broken ends!

JAWS
21-Apr-07, 01:45
Could have been worse Brandy, he could have tried the hair dye. If you ask nicely I'm sure somebody can find you a bed for him! :lol:

orkneylass
21-Apr-07, 09:03
Boys are great, I have 2....well 3 if you count my husband...would not know what to do with girl

henry20
21-Apr-07, 09:24
I could sleep like that no problem ..... :eek: maybe thats why my alter ego is called Henry :lol:

Lolabelle
21-Apr-07, 13:28
Lovely Picture Brandy. I would end up at the osteopath if I slept like that,or atleast on the adult sized equivalent.

girnigoe
21-Apr-07, 18:34
Awwww!! What a cutie!!

Kids..... They could sleep on the end of a pin.... :grin:

HomeFixit
21-Apr-07, 21:08
Kids..... They could sleep on the end of a pin.... :grin:

My wee boy is barely a toddler and never mind sleeping on the end of a pin - he wakes up if a pin drops!

Maybe when he gets bigger he'll turn into a sweet sleepyhead like your boy, Brandy - here's hoping!

brandy
21-Apr-07, 21:09
*laughs* the only reason he was like that was because he was knackered.. had been outside all day.. and just plain played himself out.. he came home and crashed where you see him.. we had to wake him up so he could have tea and go to bed!

orkneylass
22-Apr-07, 10:14
Heres to more kids playing outside all day and sleeping well - too many indoors on computer games.

Alice in Blunderland
22-Apr-07, 10:50
Heres to more kids playing outside all day and sleeping well - too many indoors on computer games.

My kids and their pals go out regularly at the front of the house to play...............one or two of the neighbours hate it and have come out to chase them ..........they were cycling on the road and turning in front of their house not in their garden not touching their car infact a good fifty metres away from the house :confused ............ some folk will never be happy

Oh no I forgot a four year old did pick a flower one day from one of the gardens and you would have thought it should have been a case for the whip the reaction we got.

Kids out having fun on a sunny day or stuck indoors on the computer I know what I would rather see. :D

horseman
22-Apr-07, 11:11
My kids and their pals go out regularly at the front of the house to play...............one or two of the neighbours hate it and have come out to chase them ..........they were cycling on the road and turning in front of their house not in their garden not touching their car infact a good fifty metres away from the house :confused ............ some folk will never be happy

Oh no I forgot a four year old did pick a flower one day from one of the gardens and you would have thought it should have been a case for the whip the reaction we got.

Kids out having fun on a sunny day or stuck indoors on the computer I know what I would rather see. :D

horseman
22-Apr-07, 11:13
My reply went quite haywire....

Angela
22-Apr-07, 11:19
My kids and their pals go out regularly at the front of the house to play...............one or two of the neighbours hate it and have come out to chase them ..........they were cycling on the road and turning in front of their house not in their garden not touching their car infact a good fifty metres away from the house ............ some folk will never be happy

Don't let the girners get you down, alice...I used to have the same experience when my kids were that age....

There were some neighbours they had to stay well away from, even though they were just playing, as kids do.

Some people will always find something to grumble about and seem to forget that they were ever young themselves.

If your kids are healthy and happy that's all that matters! :D

Alice in Blunderland
22-Apr-07, 11:29
Don't let the girners get you down, alice...I used to have the same experience when my kids were that age....

There were some neighbours they had to stay well away from, even though they were just playing, as kids do.

Some people will always find something to grumble about and seem to forget that they were ever young themselves.

If your kids are healthy and happy that's all that matters! :D

The funny thing is that even when my kids are away the other ones will come and grab a scooter or go-cart and go up and down the road its just perfect for them a nice cul de sac with tarred road.

They are not noisey or bad not causing damage ....well I did let them out with pavement chalk one day buthave now thought better of it.. if they do go out with chalk I go and scrub it off in the evening.....heavens this is caithness one day sunshine next day rain the chalk would be gone soon enough.

We are lucky here we can allow our children to play out in the street other places it wouldnt be the same.

brandy
22-Apr-07, 12:33
now i wouldnt let my boys in the street.. as they are only just 4 and 2.. but in the back garden.. fine. .and they go mad at the park.. when its safe.. which on a monday its not.
as their is broken glass everywhere!
we love to go up to grizzly park.. they love the ramps
my 4 year old loves taking his scooter on them!and its great when the older kids are there .. because contrary to popular belief.. and i was really astonished the first time.. *grins* have to admit.. the big boys and girls will take the little ones up the big ramp and sit on their boards with them and go down the big ramps.. its a HUGE treat for the little ones!
just to bad they took the chute out.. any one know why and why it wasnt replaced?

Alice in Blunderland
22-Apr-07, 14:10
When I lived in Wick the kids were never let out to play on the street beside our house. The difference I suppose between the town and country :confused Kids of all ages run back and forward in front of the house all the time and always being watched over from a distance whether by the parent or another neighbour garuanteed if they were to put a foot wrong we would know about it instantly.

cuddlepop
22-Apr-07, 14:37
Brandy he's a wee cutie:D
Alice,with regards to peoples intolerance of kids out playing.
A friend of mines kids were out playing in the puddles on their communal driveway.A mean and miserable neighbourgh actually drained the rain water away so they couldn't play with them.There's more unbelievable stories about their behaviour but I'll just get mad:mad: