PDA

View Full Version : GERS figures for Scotland

BetterTogether
22-Oct-15, 16:51
After much wailing and moaning about Austerity from our beloved First Minister, the GERS figures are out. It would appear all is not as it should be though. No massive cuts, no austerity in fact feel free to find those massive cuts. The link is provided.

http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Economy/GERS

rob murray
22-Oct-15, 16:59
After much wailing and moaning about Austerity from our beloved First Minister, the GERS figures are out. It would appear all is not as it should be though. No massive cuts, no austerity in fact feel free to find those massive cuts. The link is provided.

http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Economy/GERS

Well well well................you purveyor of gloom you !!! Of course its all westminster lies aint it ????

BetterTogether
22-Oct-15, 17:04
Yes I have complete control over audit Scotland and our GERS figures single handedly I've managed to twist the figures to show that there's been no austerity and just incompetence. I shall save the report I've fabricated on Police Scotland for another day except to say Edinburgh highest crime rate, lowest unsolved crime rate but don't worry it's in the safe hands of Saint Nicola !

rob murray
23-Oct-15, 09:10
Yes I have complete control over audit Scotland and our GERS figures single handedly I've managed to twist the figures to show that there's been no austerity and just incompetence. I shall save the report I've fabricated on Police Scotland for another day except to say Edinburgh highest crime rate, lowest unsolved crime rate but don't worry it's in the safe hands of Saint Nicola !

Can you fabricate doomsday reports on the NHS as well seeing as how you can masterfully control and distort AUdit Scotland findings....mind the latest spin is audits just make reports independant of understanding the priorities and chioices the government make........so whats the point of audits... just let them get on with things after all they made / make the decisions... oh nicola wants to be judged on their record....so thats a whitewash yet again next year then, being cyncial no one realy reads audit findings and we all know that there is a huge anti SNP hate campaign orchestrated by almost all print media, TV ( thats why we have got to have BBC Scotia ) and anti SNP on line sites / trolls. SO its all distorted lies then.