PDA

View Full Version : Home Page

johndy
16-May-05, 17:55
Why is it when I click to go onto the Caithness.org home page all I get is a blank white page? :D

Tugmistress
16-May-05, 19:38
i am getting the same thing, i am just assuming it is being updated at the moment? though who knows.... Caithness.org may have been hacked! :p

webmannie
16-May-05, 20:56
I'm getting a page that says 'White Rules!" or at least that's my interpretation of the page, LOL.

Gandalf the White

Whitewater
17-May-05, 10:26
I also had trouble getting Caithness org last night. took ages to get on to a blank page, I began to think my Computer had gone 'heels up' as it didn't appear to be able to load. I'm quite releived it is OK now.

golach
17-May-05, 13:08
There must have been a wee clich in the system, I too experienced the white screen, and immediately had withdrawl symtoms, but a wee e-mail to the master ( Bill Fernie) and he had it back on line.......well done Bill, anither night of trying to converse with Mrs Golach when her soapswere on, an I would be looking for new accommodation.

johndy
21-May-05, 22:56
Is it just my computer or has the white page returned :confused

Tugmistress
21-May-05, 23:14
johndy,
i don't know, after the last time i booked marked straight to the forum overview page :D

EDDIE
22-May-05, 13:25
Ive been getting the same problem a white page this problem has started when they changed hosts for there website the only thing i can think of is either the new server goes down for maintenance or it goes a white page when the website is getting updated its annoying and a shame as well because this is brilliant up to date website