PDA

View Full Version : I Aint Scared Of No Llama

Chobbersjnr
19-Apr-07, 00:06
mwahaha

FUNKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's a track I recorded & the drummer's from Canada. I've never met him apart from through a recording forum & he agreed when approached & I sent hime an mp3 & he sent me back a bunch of 24bit wavs

one quick mix later & it can be found here www.sutherlandandson01.bebo.com (http://www.sutherlandandson01.bebo.com)

Jeemag_USA
19-Apr-07, 00:14
mwahaha

FUNKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's a track I recorded & the drummer's from Canada. I've never met him apart from through a recording forum & he agreed when approached & I sent hime an mp3 & he sent me back a bunch of 24bit wavs

one quick mix later & it can be found here www.sutherlanandson01.bebo.com (http://www.sutherlanandson01.bebo.com)

Tuney is excellent Isaac, was a little unsure of the sound fo the bass kick, but a crackin piece of music altogether! Was that a rain stick you were using for the hissing sounds, I started to look around the room to see what was leakin :lol:

Chobbersjnr
19-Apr-07, 02:21
Tuney is excellent Isaac, was a little unsure of the sound fo the bass kick, but a crackin piece of music altogether! Was that a rain stick you were using for the hissing sounds, I started to look around the room to see what was leakin :lol:

aye kick could have been bigger & I probably could have got it there as well if it weren't for the fact I couldn't be bothered going to mad

& the rain stick is pre-recorded samples that came with a boss br1600.........

K dragon
19-Apr-07, 04:48
br 1600

damn, wouldnt mind that. lol

Chobbersjnr
19-Apr-07, 11:42
br 1600

ace machine, got it for a friend of mine & promptly naffed all the loops supplied on a CD with the machine

Deemac
19-Apr-07, 12:42
OK Chobbers, I admit it now - I must be dim!! (must be the drummer thing!!)

Your link didn't work for me. I did try your bebo signature link and got pages of babble - no music that I can find?!! (Why are these pages to cluttered? - I know I'm showing my age here - but these Bebo and Myspace sites just look a mess to me).

Large Claymore on its way to you . . . . . . . . . :confused

Chobbersjnr
19-Apr-07, 14:31
OK Chobbers, I admit it now - I must be dim!! (must be the drummer thing!!)

Your link didn't work for me. I did try your bebo signature link and got pages of babble - no music that I can find?!! (Why are these pages to cluttered? - I know I'm showing my age here - but these Bebo and Myspace sites just look a mess to me).

Large Claymore on its way to you . . . . . . . . . :confused

it worketh now oh deemac ol' chap, there was a d missing in the link

if you clicketh on the text you will be linkethed with our bebo band site & it's the top of my song list......

Jeemag_USA
19-Apr-07, 15:36
br 1600

Yeah me too, sounds familiar, I am already saving, got 10% of the money so far :Razz

K dragon
19-Apr-07, 18:39
alas i would also but currently saving for a new acoustic, nothing fancy, my other acoustic is somewhat knackered, plus its got that stupid peg stringing system which aggrivates me to no end.