PDA

View Full Version : David Cameron and a dead pig's head

Alien Adrenaline Reflex
28-Sep-15, 20:58
i know that better together and his anti scottish rant will try and sidestep this but to me this just shows that the current leader of the tories will degrade himself in absolutely any way imaginable to get ahead in life. He must have almost bno respect for himself and that must mean as we can all see that he has no respect for anyone else. he just want to get rich and stay rich and he does not care about who he tramples in to dust to reachthat goal. as he seems to be completely failing to deny that it happened due to the fact that there is still photographic evidence to come out, can he remain in charge of the tories or has his card been marked by another tory that hes upset?

BetterTogether
28-Sep-15, 21:44
Well when the evidence comes out if it actually exists then we can all have a good laugh in the meantime it is nothing more than a third party story with no credible evidence to substantiate it.

sids
28-Sep-15, 22:03
Ashcroft found he couldn't buy the position he wanted, which is good.

roshep
29-Sep-15, 12:26
reflex, not interested in what your trying get over, myself being a true Scot and Tory have never found Better Together to be anti Scottish.
Point made.

BetterTogether
29-Sep-15, 13:04
reflex, not interested in what your trying get over, myself being a true Scot and Tory have never found Better Together to be anti Scottish.Point made.Why thank you Roshep Im most definitely not anti Scottish. What I do object to is a political party that lays claim to the National Flag as though they own it and whose party members and followers think that not following one particular political party makes you anti Scottish.

rob murray
29-Sep-15, 13:22
Why thank you Roshep Im most definitely not anti Scottish. What I do object to is a political party that lays claim to the National Flag as though they own it and whose party members and followers think that not following one particular political party makes you anti Scottish.

To true and applies equally to Labour LD's Green voters who desired and voted for the status quo....what is anti scottish ? how can a scot be anti scottish ?