PDA

View Full Version : New shop?

dandod
27-Sep-15, 17:38
Does anybody know what going into the big shop between divas and dudes and the butchers? Seen a lot of activity in there and looks like it's being fitted out professionally.

ebenezer
27-Sep-15, 17:44
Nickel and Dime moving in soon I believe

dandod
27-Sep-15, 18:12
The same as in Thurso?

Shaggy
28-Sep-15, 20:56
nickel n dime? what with poundland & poundstretcher.....aye, just give Wick the cheapo retailers, the mugs will buy any old tat.

dandod
29-Sep-15, 14:35
Haha I know! I doubt I will be paying it a visit. Just hope it's a rumour and something else going in there.

CELTIC,CONNECTIONS
30-Sep-15, 00:31
Its good to have any shop instead of laying empty
also giving somebody a job

riggerboy
30-Sep-15, 04:31
edinburgh woolen mill is moving down there,

pops
30-Sep-15, 11:23
The poster on the door says Nickel and Dime.

Sab1992
03-Oct-15, 17:04
Nickel and Dime are unreal to work for. They don't give you a pay slip and treat young people like . They just used me to get the shop up and running in Thurso and said that I don't have retail experience but I have been working in retail 5 years since leaving school. Also they want young lassies working for them atm. I wouldn't work for them

Keyser_soze
05-Oct-15, 21:00
Its going to be a gentlemans club called Browns , Nickel & Dime is just a cover note to keep all you nosey Wickers off the scent

The Aberdeen based Org posters will know about Browns

Shaggy
06-Oct-15, 11:30
Nickel and Dime are unreal to work for. They don't give you a pay slip and treat young people like .

So if you didn't get a payslip (which is illegal btw) how do you know if they have paid your and employers NI contributions on your earnings? If you have a gripe with them as an abus.....err employer, then best to contact DWP and tell them the situation letting them sort it out, ultimately, cover your own butt.