PDA

View Full Version : Kosa

rob murray
16-Sep-15, 21:34
Anyone know anything about KOSA...The Knights Order Of St Andrews, apparently a very powerful secret masonic society with links to the Order of Sion.

cptdodger
16-Sep-15, 22:09
Is this what you're talking about ?

http://knightsofstandrew.org/

(http://knightsofstandrew.org/)

rogermellie
16-Sep-15, 22:18
Is this what you're talking about ?

http://knightsofstandrew.org/

(http://knightsofstandrew.org/)

these are masons in the USA

cptdodger
16-Sep-15, 22:20
That website looks very American to me, well at least it has an American address at the bottom of the page. They are Freemasons though, who in general seem to infiltrate all manor of places, jobs and so on. Nothing to do with the lot you are talking about, but John Wayne was a Freemason !

cptdodger
16-Sep-15, 22:21
these are masons in the USA

I just saw that on their website.

rob murray
17-Sep-15, 08:53
Anyone know anything about KOSA...The Knights Order Of St Andrews, apparently a very powerful secret masonic society with links to the Order of Sion. Their stated rationale seemingly is to impose their definition of order on European countries ,over riding any elected governments, ie the real puppet masters, setting agendas and pulling strings...the real forces of darkness networked to official government spooks like MI5 MI6 and others etc.... Sounds sinister

It would seem that I have been "wound up" by a pal....should have googled first....nothing sinister going on here !!

cptdodger
17-Sep-15, 08:57
It would seem that I have been "wound up" by a pal....shuld have googled first....nothing sinister going on here !!

I had it all on Google, from the Knights Templar to The Da Vinci Code (the order of sion) !!

rob murray
17-Sep-15, 10:47
I had it all on Google, from the Knights Templar to The Da Vinci Code (the order of sion) !!

I should have smelled a rat........didnt know much aboout the Da Vinci code...feel daft now lol lol lol

BetterTogether
17-Sep-15, 11:02
You'll find there's a lot of conspiracy theories surrounding Masons, mainly by people with over active imaginations, trying to sell a book or historical issues that happened hundreds of years ago.

What you will rarely here about Masons is the vast amounts of money they raise for charity and good work done in local communities also the hospices they fund.

The values of Freemasonry are based on integrity, kindness, honesty and fairness. Freemasons are taught to practice charity and to care, not only for their own, but also for the community as a whole – both by charitable giving, and by voluntary efforts and works as individuals.

Why because it's mainly done without much fanfare and a bit of discretion.

cptdodger
17-Sep-15, 11:16
I should have smelled a rat........didnt know much aboout the Da Vinci code...feel daft now lol lol lol

I'm not religious, but I do like The Da Vinci Code, I think it's a really good film. I would imagine though if you were religious, you would find it offensive.

cptdodger
17-Sep-15, 11:19
You'll find there's a lot of conspiracy theories surrounding Masons, mainly by people with over active imaginations, trying to sell a book or historical issues that happened hundreds of years ago.

What you will rarely here about Masons is the vast amounts of money they raise for charity and good work done in local communities also the hospices they fund.

The values of Freemasonry are based on integrity, kindness, honesty and fairness. Freemasons are taught to practice charity and to care, not only for their own, but also for the community as a whole – both by charitable giving, and by voluntary efforts and works as individuals.

Why because it's mainly done without much fanfare and a bit of discretion.

I have a friend that's been in the Masons for years and his Father before him. He said pretty much the same, if a book or a film depicting the Masons having a lot of control and so on, they will get quite a few people wanting to join because of the hype.