PDA

View Full Version : zeroz wick

lin
17-Apr-07, 23:40
I was visiting Wick at the weekend, and was taken to zeroz for a meal. It was fantastic. I had prawns for a starter. They were lovely, A vast amount of prawns in a lovely sauce. Main course was steak, succulent and tender. Chips and peas, or a side salad. Pudding was apple pie with cream. We had to wait ten minutes for the starters to arrive, no waiting or hanging about. The best meal I've had in Wick for a long time. Massive portions, so go hungry!!

topotheuk
28-Apr-07, 11:11
Had lunch there yesterday. Lovely! Good food at good prices and great service. Very child friendly also.

the gourmet
13-Aug-07, 13:42
We had lunch there yesterday and it was excellent. Beats Wetherspoons hands down and the kids choices are very good

macdf
14-Aug-07, 16:12
wel i would not agree that this place has great service!
last week me and some friends went for lunch there! by coincedence we met my sister and her children in the place. we all ordered seperately and i was the first 2 order! ages later we stil had not got our food when the man came 2 our table with my friends sandwich followed a while later by some more food followed some time later by more......as so it goes! during this he must have over heard us sayin that it was taking ages and came over to our table and shouted at us that 20 orders got put in at once and that was y it was takin so long! this is not the way they should b treatin their customers!
when all the food (bar my lunch n my nephews toastie) was taken out he came n asked "so thats everything" i told him no it wasnt n he shouted at us again that the toastie n my lunch had been taken out n we must hav eaten it already!
5 minutes later he appeared with our lunch (every1 else had finished by this stage) and nvr even said sorry!
i think that they need 2 teach their staff some manners!

marlyn
14-Aug-07, 21:00
where about in Wick is Zeroz? always interested in somewhere that is child friendly!

bobbyrussell09
21-Aug-07, 00:53
has any one been in zero's recently.is it me or has it gone down hill since it changed from sinclairs

bobbyrussell09
22-Aug-07, 00:54
going ito zeros during the day ,i will admit its good .its at night it gets worse.recently a few people are getting there drinks spiked in there.

itsteven
22-Aug-07, 16:23
my friend got her drink spiked the other week end there and the sevice is not great at all they need maners (bobbyrussell09) think we are goin on about the same thing

cemmts
22-Aug-07, 19:23
While agreeing that the forum is a useful method of informing customers of the problem of spiked drinks. This and any other problem will only be solved if the Police or myself are given the fullest possible information regarding any individual instance. The Police, The Weekend Security Staff and Myself can only act on the information we are given, if we are given any relevant information Security Camera Footage can be examined, the problem, if it exists can only be resolved in this manner. It is the case that since July 2006 only one such incident of this type has been reported to me, by a relative of someone who had their drink spiked, my response was get your relative to give me as much information as possible i.e. approx time in bar, where sitting/standing etc we will examine the security camera footage, I am still waiting for this information.

Nigel Race

itsteven
29-Aug-07, 15:39
but its ok for u to say come and see u but what if u dont want to go back in the place after what happend ppl are scared it will still go on on matter what u do ppl will get it in what ever u do sorry but its the last time i know il b in there but thank you for gettin back :(

joe
29-Aug-07, 21:27
My friend and I went for a meal today was really lovely and lad that served us was nice and helpful

Julia
29-Aug-07, 22:06
We gave Zeroz another chance last week and the service was much faster than our disastrous previous experience at Easter time. I knew I should of quit while ahead, went again for lunch and just shy of one hour we were served our food. Apart from that my lunch was very tasty.

connieb19
29-Aug-07, 22:14
I was there last week, the place was quiet but it still took nearly an hour for our food to arrive.

Oddquine
29-Aug-07, 23:52
Out of interest, do any of you who come on here and bad rep a place........(not specifically this one on this thread....but it happens to be this one which has caught my eye).................. actually complain to the management at the time your service or whatever was bad?