PDA

View Full Version : Vote Fernie!!!

quirbal
17-Apr-07, 16:06
Hey everyone, just got home and i looked through my mail and i found a leaflet telling me to vote for Bill Fernie in the local. election.
As with Gordon Campbell, of least he is making the effort to get votes.:confused

Just wondering will any of you orgers be planning to vote Fernie???

rfr10
17-Apr-07, 16:09
I thought you weren't to tell who you are voting for. :D

sam
17-Apr-07, 16:19
concidering that this is the Fernie's site, i dont think anyone will answer that truthfully do you :roll:

quirbal
17-Apr-07, 16:44
concidering that this is the Fernie's site, i dont think anyone will answer that truthfully do you :roll:

freedom of speech?

changilass
17-Apr-07, 16:45
I definately won't be voting for Bill Fernie, but then I am landward and he is wick:lol:

Now there is a truthfull answer for you:D

quirbal
17-Apr-07, 17:51
As I said at the moment my vote is with Mr Campbell for Edinburgh, might be with Fernie after this for Inverness!:)

brandy
17-Apr-07, 18:28
speaking of voting,
i was wondering what the scottish christain party is?
ive seen teh banners up, but havent read anything about them.
are they a new party?
what are their agendas?
anyone have any idea?
its all academic as i cant vote but i am interested

johndeere
17-Apr-07, 19:20
I can't vote for Bill Fernie as i'm not in his ward. As for the scottish parliament elections i will definately not be voting for Gordon campbell.

golach
17-Apr-07, 20:10
I cant vote either for Bill, but I would if I could

quirbal
17-Apr-07, 21:10
i will definately not be voting for Gordon campbell.

Ok, so the man has some funny ideas, but he certainly believes in them and is prepared to put his money where his mouth is, unlike most.

Rheghead
17-Apr-07, 21:12
i cant speak for everyone here but im strong in my beliefs that religion and politics should never mix.

I agree fully, lots of blood has been spilt to get where we are today.

changilass
17-Apr-07, 21:13
In which case he has too much money

quirbal
17-Apr-07, 21:19
In which case he has too much money

Well, cant argue with that, but it would be nice to see the other parties out canvassing as muchas he does.

gollach
17-Apr-07, 22:46
it would be nice to see the other parties out canvassing as muchas he does.

True! Where are they all?

scorrie
17-Apr-07, 22:59
Ok, so the man has some funny ideas, but he certainly believes in them and is prepared to put his money where his mouth is, unlike most.

The Money:Sense ratio is well satified in this case. Probably was mathematically sound once he made his first fiver ;o)

Alice in Blunderland
18-Apr-07, 06:54
True! Where are they all?

David Flear Jamie Stone and Lord Thurso were all in Thrumster last week canvassing for votes. Gordon Campbell was here the week before them, mum and dad had him in for tea..... :lol:

The only way you would know its an election otherwise is the massive increase in mail coming through ther letterbox.

Bobinovich
18-Apr-07, 10:29
...and those bloomin' signs on every lamp-post [disgust]

golach
18-Apr-07, 10:32
...and those bloomin' signs on every lamp-post [disgust]
Down here those blooming signs for the SSP have been up since the last time it seems [evil] Litter louts or what?????

johno
18-Apr-07, 15:55
Down here those blooming signs for the SSP have been up since the last time it seems [evil] Litter louts or what?????
yes they are quick enough to put them up. but when it,s all done and dusted its left to nature to take them down again [evil]