PDA

View Full Version : tesco

saffy100
13-May-05, 15:46
:D Seems no- one can post on here without a select few picking fault and wanting arguments, i hope wick gets all these shops coming as their economy needs it, i'm from in the middle and i like to shop in both towns.......any chance i can go into any forum and find the select few not bickering amongst each other ....... :(

Donnie
13-May-05, 17:44
It's not just on this forum, it's on every forum. There are a lot of people on here that you can have a good "debate" with but others just bring the threads down to name calling and petty squabbling. Now just wait for someone to point out that you could have posted under the already existing Tesco thread.

newlabeluk
13-May-05, 20:27
like you it's six & two three's whether to go to Wick or Thurso, when i come north. you have to admit 660miles one way just to go to Tesco is extreme
:cool:

golach
13-May-05, 20:32
It's not just on this forum, it's on every forum. There are a lot of people on here that you can have a good "debate" with but others just bring the threads down to name calling and petty squabbling. Now just wait for someone to point out that you could have posted under the already existing Tesco thread.

Well said

saffy100
16-May-05, 08:20
:o) I know i'm surprised there is nothing about it yet but i thought if i started a new one then i would'nt get caught up in the previous arguments...nice to see there are plenty of you out there that can have a point of view without getting personal.

I'm off to Tesco in inverness this weekend and the only down side to shopping there is that i spend more!!!! as there is more to choose from......and the quality is better, also their stripey brand is very low in price and not bad really so if you are on a budget would benefit. ;)