PDA

View Full Version : National News.

piratelassie
27-Aug-15, 17:53
Every area that governs itself has it's own public broadcaster -- except us. Is it not about time that Scotland has it's own public broadcaster and this should be devolved now.

sids
27-Aug-15, 18:03
There's BBC Scotland; TV and radio.

It's not very good, but I'm sure Holyrood could produce something worse and more expensive.

golach
27-Aug-15, 19:01
There's BBC Scotland; TV and radio.

It's not very good, but I'm sure Holyrood could produce something worse and more expensive.
Totally agree BBC Scotland does it for me always.

piratelassie
28-Aug-15, 14:29
Scotland urgently needs a developed and steadfastly NEUTRAL Scottish Broadcasting Company,not one controlled from London which is the case at the moment.

davth
28-Aug-15, 14:37
Scotland urgently needs a developed and steadfastly NEUTRAL Scottish Broadcasting Company,not one controlled from London which is the case at the moment.

start one then

sids
28-Aug-15, 17:50
Scotland urgently needs a developed and steadfastly NEUTRAL Scottish Broadcasting Company,.

Nah- get one with a ludicrously pro-Scottish bias.

Do you remember the old Iron Curtain short wave stations?

What's wrong with Moray Firth anyway?

rob murray
28-Aug-15, 19:03
Every area that governs itself has it's own public broadcaster -- except us. Is it not about time that Scotland has it's own public broadcaster and this should be devolved now.

BBC Scotland / Alba....but you dont speak gaelic do you.... anyway who will pay for this ego trip....you and yer pals cos I aint

piratelassie
28-Aug-15, 23:30
We already pay for it you ----

BBC Scotland / Alba....but you dont speak gaelic do you.... anyway who will pay for this ego trip....you and yer pals cos I aint

davth
29-Aug-15, 07:31
who will pay for your new cybernat TV though?
I aint losing the bake off for re runs of take the high road.

Whats wrong with the internet for media and debate free from agenda and censorship?
Well apart from the org, its heavily censored with any non Yes man banned if they get a bit too vocal or have a good point.

BetterTogether
29-Aug-15, 11:45
Haven't seen anyone stopping a commercial channel being created to cater for this massive demand for Scottishness.

Seems the SNP supporters have missed one small issue, it's the BBC Briitsh Broadcasting Service. Not the SBC.

I say if you want Scottish channels let the private sector fill the gap.

rob murray
30-Aug-15, 21:07
Haven't seen anyone stopping a commercial channel being created to cater for this massive demand for Scottishness.

Seems the SNP supporters have missed one small issue, it's the BBC Briitsh Broadcasting Service. Not the SBC.

I say if you want Scottish channels let the private sector fill the gap.

Good shout .................................................. .....................