PDA

View Full Version : missing cat

Mr P Cannop
16-Apr-07, 16:49
7 year old black cat missing in springpark area. Answers to boo pics of her on http://Anutmeg.bebo.com

Missing since Saturday night

posting this for a friend

KCI
16-Apr-07, 18:29
I think Boo has been found now - can you confirm this for everyone, Mr P Cannop?

Mr P Cannop
16-Apr-07, 18:56
aye boo has been found

AnneCormack
17-Apr-07, 08:22
Thank you Paul for posting for me whilst I couldn't, Boo is safe and well although a little shaken at first, back to her old self now. Thanks ever so much for all your help. We won't be leaving open windows unattended again

KCI
17-Apr-07, 08:32
Thank you Paul for posting for me whilst I couldn't, Boo is safe and well although a little shaken at first, back to her old self now. Thanks ever so much for all your help. We won't be leaving open windows unattended again

Anne, I'm really glad you found Boo - what a relief for you.

AnneCormack
17-Apr-07, 08:52
It certainly is a relief, Boo is an indoor cat and had fallen out a top flat window, so had no idea how she would react to the outside. Seems she may have just hid. And a huge thankyou will have to go to Cat's Protection who offered loads of advice and a trap if neccesary, having said that an indoor cat is likely to be hiding very close by, my boyfriends searched some furniture and stuff thrown out by a neighbour and there she was under a soggy carpet. Lady from cat's protection was delighted still being on the phone whilst Boo was found and returned home.

Thanks Anne

Liz
17-Apr-07, 13:15
It certainly is a relief, Boo is an indoor cat and had fallen out a top flat window, so had no idea how she would react to the outside. Seems she may have just hid. And a huge thankyou will have to go to Cat's Protection who offered loads of advice and a trap if neccesary, having said that an indoor cat is likely to be hiding very close by, my boyfriends searched some furniture and stuff thrown out by a neighbour and there she was under a soggy carpet. Lady from cat's protection was delighted still being on the phone whilst Boo was found and returned home.

Thanks Anne

It was me you were speaking to Anne and I have never had a missing cat found whilst I was still speaking to the owner on the phone!!!!:lol:
I am so delighted that you got Boo and that she is okay after her fall!